Child, Youth and Family Health
Out-of-home care (OOHC)
Better Start for Children with Disability Initiative
South Eastern and Northern Sydney Family Referral Service referral forms
Go4fun: healthy eating and staying active – program for children above a healthy weight
This list of useful forms commonly used in primary care has been compiled to assist medical practitioners in their day to day duties.
This list of Medical Internet sites has been compiled to assist medical practitioners in their day to day duties. Each site is categorised as Patient or Clinical (or both), focused to assist in determining who the information is useful for.
This list of useful medical apps commonly used in primary care is categorised by disease states and conditions and has been compiled to assist medical practitioners in their day to day duties.
If you are a GP and would like Emergency Department (ED) Information, you can email the After Hours team here or look in Health Pathways.
These guidelines are designed to help members of the public provide assistance to someone who has gambling problems.
There are nine services on the Northern Sydney to help you if there is a chance you will become homeless. If you are already homeless, they will help you access crisis or transitional accommodation. Importantly they will work with you to help make sure that you don’t become homeless in the future.
A range of people access these services, including single women and men, young people and families. All services can help Aboriginal people and people from different cultures. You can be referred to a service by a friend or family member, the Link2home phone line or by another service. If you’d prefer, you can contact services directly yourself.
- Northern Sydney West Youth Solutions – Young people under 25yrs – 9480 2500
- Taldumande Youth Services – Young people under 25yrs – 9460 3777
- Phoenix House Youth Services – Young people under 21yrs – 9437 0077
- The Burdekin Association – Young people under 25yrs – 8976 1777
- Hornsby/Ku-ring-gai and Ryde/Hunters Hill Homelessness Service – Single women, single men, families – 9488 2400
- Bringa Women’s Refuge Delvena Women’s Refuge – Women, families – 9971 4499
- The Fairlight Centre – Men – 9902 5100
- Northern Sydney Early Intervention & Prevention Service (MA) – Young people, men, women, families – 9480 2500
- Northern Sydney Early Intervention & Prevention Service (RFS) – Young people, men, women, families – 9334 0111
- CLICK HERE to find an Iron Infusion service provider. Click on the “search again” button to search by language spoken, suburb or surname.
- Non general practice locations
- Wise Specialist walk in clinic – Macquarie Park – 02 9216 7676
SNHN uses every endeavour to maintain the accuracy of information provided on this site, however, some or all of the contact details may, from time to time, be amended, or become superseded or otherwise inaccurate.
SNHN does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or approve of any particular health professional service or products mentioned on this website and makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any person or material referred to. All content contained within this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
This GP referral service is available for patients with chronic and/or complex health care conditions.
- Community Care Northern Beaches (CCNB)
CLICK HERE for the CCNB Referral Form
CLICK HERE for the CCNB Flyer for GPs
CLICK HERE for the CCNB Social Work Medical Direction Template (right-click and “Save as…”)
CLICK HERE for the SNHN instructions on importing templates into Medical Director.
CLICK HERE for the CCNB Social Work Best Practice Template (right-click and “Save as…”)
CLICK HERE for the SNHN instructions on importing templates into Best Practice.
- Primary and Community Care Services (PCCS)
CLICK HERE for the PCCS GP Social Work Connect Flyer
CLICK HERE for the PCCS GP Social Work Connect Referral Form
CLICK HERE for the GPSWC Referral Form Best Practice (right-click and “Save as…”)
CLICK HERE for the Primary and Community Care instructions on importing templates into Best Practice.
CLICK HERE for the GPSWC Referral Form Medical Director (right-click and “Save as…”)
CLICK HERE for the Primary and Community Care instructions on importing templates into Medical Director.