Have your voice heard, share your experience.
The Sydney North Primary Health Network’s vision is: Achieving together – better health, better care.
To achieve our vision, we are committed to asking our local community what is working well in health services and what needs improving.
Our PeopleBank program enables you to become part of a network helping to work towards better health in the Sydney North area.
The users of our region’s local health services are often the best people to provide suggestions to help improve these services
Joining PeopleBank gives you the opportunity to:
- Have your say by providing useful feedback about services,
- Share your own health experiences,
- Help us better understand the needs of the community we serve,
- Contribute to a stronger, more responsive health system.
Benefits of joining PeopleBank:
- The opportunity to help shape future health services,
- Receive regular electronic newsletter updates,
- Keep up-to-date on health topics that interest you,
- Share your experiences and ideas to help us improve health services,
- Be part of creating healthy people and a healthy community.