Sponsorship of a SNHN Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Education event is an opportunity to promote your brand, showcase your services and demonstrate your support for the education, health, well-being and development of GPs and healthcare professionals. It is an opportunity for your organisation to have face-to-face contact with GPs and a range of primary health professionals.
- Acknowledgement and your logo on advertising material and program
- Company web link and mention in event advertising
- Display of promotional materials and banner at the event sponsor table
- Face-to-face networking with GPs and Health Professional attendees
Cost is dependent on event and will be negotiated prior to sponsorship agreement being confirmed. Cost of sponsorship may go towards:
- Venue hire
- Speaker honorarium
- Other expenses as agreed
- Sponsors will not have input into the design or delivery of the education, in accordance with RACGP sponsorship guidelines.
- Pharma sponsors must comply with the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct.
- Acceptance of sponsorship does not represent endorsement by SNHN of product, service or company.
Payment must be made in full by a sponsor within 30 days upon receipt of Tax Invoice.