Description of Service
The Emotional Wellbeing for Older People (EWOP) program delivered by Anglicare is an outreach service that provides mental health care to people living in Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs) in the Northern Sydney region.
The service delivers evidence based psychological therapies, psychosocial support, and therapeutic interventions that are tailored to meet individual needs, providing both individual and group treatment options.
The program also delivers capacity building training and education for RACF staff, and family and carers of residents.
View the brochure here.
- Residents of RACFs in the Northern Sydney region who have a Memorandum of Understanding with Anglicare
- Residents who are at risk of, or have, mental illness
- The Psychogeriatric Assessment Scale (PAS): 0-12,
- OR/ The Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) Score: 20 and above
- Resident’s full understanding of program and consent