In the Sydney North Health Network region, cervical screening participation rates ( est. 60.9%) among women aged 25-74 years are higher than the NSW rate( ext. 60.6%)(AIHW 2022)
80 per cent of cervical cancer occurs in women who have never screened or don’t screen regularly. Cervical cancer is almost entirely preventable.
- Cervical Screening HealthPathways
- The Australian Cervical Cancer Foundation woman-focused “comfort checklist” for cervical screening
- National Cervical Screening Program
- Providing cervical screening
- Information pack for Health Professionals
- Self-collection information for patients
Results data entry instructions
- CAT Recipes CAT Plus can identify eligible female patients who have not had a CST (pap smear) recorded in the last 4 years.