Live life and get active today!
Live Life Get Active is a registered health promotion charity focused on health, fitness and wellness. Sydney North Health Network is pleased to be able to offer 3 months of free online access to their health and wellbeing program to those who live or work in the Northern Sydney region.
What Live Life Get Active can offer – for free:
- Before COVID-19 Live Life Get Active held free group outdoor exercise sessions in local parks – they have since switched to online sessions (pre-recorded and live) for fun workouts in your home or garden
- make people aware of their health issues, lifestyle behaviours and nutrition habits
- tailored nutrition plans and recipes
- regular happiness coaching
- caring and professional trainers to support a true path of positive change
- sessions that address the anxieties people are facing during the pandemic and outlines coping strategies
Live Life Get Active seeks to address:
- mental health
- illness recovery
- social disconnection: they aim to bring all sorts of people together and provide them with a sense of belonging in a welcoming environment.
For more details or to get started with free workouts and nutrition plans created by professionals, visit the Live Life Get Active website.
Before you register…
- If you’d like to jump straight to registration, click here (please note: the registration process takes about 10 minutes).
- When you are asked to select the ‘Preferred camp’ you would like to attend, select ‘Sydney North – online’ from the dropdown list.