Psychosocial Support Service
Description of Services
Psychosocial Support Services are non-clinical services, such as services to build social skills, maintain stable living arrangements or maintain physical wellbeing.
Mission Australia provides practical psychosocial support services for people who are experiencing mental illness across the Northern Sydney PHN region.
This may include:
- Support with daily living and housing
- Social connectedness
- Support to access education, training or employment
- Physical wellbeing support
- Support to maintain engagement with mental health treatment
- Information, referral and advocacy.
A service flyer is available HERE.