Breast cancer screening participation rates among women aged 50-74 years (53.4%) in the Sydney North Health Network area are slightly lower than the NSW rate (53.7%). (2020 RBCO).
- Investigation of a new breast symptom – a guide for general practitioners
- BreastScreen NSW information
- Breast Screening Health Pathways
- Your role as a GP in BreastScreen NSW
- Referral templates exist in clinical software here, GP referral pads may be ordered here and bookings made online here.
- General Practitioner BreastScreen NSW data request form
- BreastScreen Australia Program
- Providing breast screening to your patients
Results data entry instructions