Retrieving NSLHD Patient Data via Secure Email Portal
For those GPs that do not have Argus and do not have their patient list yet:
- Find the email from NSLHD-SNHN-CollaborativeCommissioning@health.nsw.gov.au.
- Click on ‘access message’.
- It should take you to a website (https://secureft.health.nsw.gov.au/#/mail/inbox).
- Put in your email address (the one that was provided).
- Put in a password and it will recognize that you are a first-time user.
- It will ask you to make up a secure password (any that you choose).
- The website will send your email address a verification email.
- Go back to your emails and look out for the verification email and then click on that link.
- Use the email address and your password (the one you just created) to log in and then you should see the email there.
- Open the email and you will see your patient list; please refer to page 4 for more steps:
Each patient has a calculated ‘risk of hospitalisation score’. The score is generated by NSW Health to determine the probability of a patient having an unplanned hospitalisation over one year.
The scores have been categorised into groups – ‘low’, ‘medium’, ‘high’ and ‘very high’.
It is recommended that GPs consider patients with a ‘medium’, ‘high’ or ‘very high’ risk score for enrolment. However patient enrolment ultimately depends on the GP’s clinical judgement and GPs may also choose to enroll patients not on the list of patients with assigned risk scores.
NOTE: If you have NOT received an email, please ask your Practice Coordinator for support. (Please note that you would not have received an email if you are connected to secure messaging using Argus).