Clinical or Registered Psychologist – Gidget Foundation Australia
Locations: Gidget House
North Sydney | Randwick | The Mater | North Shore Private | Merrylands
- Part time positions available
- Opportunity to specialise in perinatal mental health
- Medicare bulk-billed service
- Head office based in North Sydney
- Opportunities available immediately at North Sydney, Randwick, The Mater as well as North Shore Private (from February 2018) and Merrylands (from March 2018)
- Start w/c 15 January or earlier – Flexible start dates available and ongoing recruitment
opportunities due to organisational growth
Davidson – VR GP required
Exciting opportunity for a Part Time VR GP to join a near new group family practice.
State of the art modern practice with treatment room, non-corporate, mixed billing, fully computerised , practice nurse and friendly reception staff.
Wednesday afternoons and Thursdays as well as some Saturdays , pathology on site and practice nurse .
Please submit resume to email@example.com or call Lisa 9452 6434
Male / Female VR GP
Required for Saturday and/or Sunday sessions.
Busy private billing practice located in Stockland Centre Balgowlah.
70% of billings.
Please contact Sue Knight on 02 9948 5557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time GP for Private Practice
Employer: Gilbert Collins Medical Practice, Mona Vale
Exciting opportunity for an additional GP to join our rapidly expanding practice 2-4 days per week (closed weekends).
GP owned business with clinical leadership and supportive team including nurse, dietitian & podiatrist. New purpose-built premises & equipment. Fully computerised – Best Practice software.
If you want have a work-life balance in a non-corporate environment, provide high quality patient-centred care and help us develop our business please do get in touch.
Essentials: VR FRACGP or FACRRM; Unrestricted Medicare provider (Non-DWS position); Current AHPRA registration; good communication skills
How to apply: contact Dr Fiona Collins – Email: email@example.com or Phone: (02) 8914 7988
Part-time General Practitioner – North Sydney
Walker Street Doctors would like to expand our fabulous team of GP’s.
If you are a part time General Practitioner who enjoys taking the time required to practice excellent medicine, if you like being remunerated appropriately and if you like to work in a happy, productive, supportive and efficient team, this position might be for you.
Please take a look at our website and call me on 0438 448 454 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you think you might be suitable.
Hours and days are negotiable.
Allied Health Practitioners and Medical Specialists wanted for Roseville practice
Job Desciption: Allied Health Practitioners and Medical Specialists seeking a practice room in a centrally located and purpose built commercial centre in Roseville are invited to enquire. The Rose Health Centre is strategically located around a main transport hub with the Roseville train station opposite, bus stop just a few metres walk, car parking spaces at the rear and disabled/ambulance transport provided off Pacific Highway. There are large signage opportunities to over 6 lanes of Pacific Highway traffic with thousands of cars passing daily providing unbeatable promotion for your practice. Designed to complement your practice with premium fixtures and fittings and flexible configuration of suites with plumbing facilities and access to gas.
Contact: email@example.com for more information.
FRESHWATER FT/PT VR GP
Busy established Family Medical Practice in North Beaches.
Accrediated with nursing support.
For further information or to apply, please contact Dr H Hyasat
P: 0405 150 606 – E: firstname.lastname@example.org
General practitioner position available
Practice Name: Health Promise Medical Centre
Address: Shop 3, 361-363, Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088.
Purpose built practice, fully computerized, in the heart of Mosman, easy access to most of services, onsite pathology, radiology, chiropractor and other services walking distance, private billing, open 7 days a week from 8am to 6.30pm, flexible with shifts, need male and female GPs full time/part time.
Remuneration: 65% of total billings or 120 dollars per hour what ever higher
Starting date: 14/11/2017
For further information or to apply, please contact Dr. Gunendra Weerabaddana Email: email@example.com – Phone: 0430050042
Registered Practice Nurse – Hornsby Heights Medical Centre
Practice Name: Hornsby Heights Medical Centre
We are looking for an experienced Registered Practice Nurse to join our team at Hornsby Heights Medical Centre.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Wound Management
- Immunisations – Childhood, Adult & Travel Vaccines
- ECG, Pathology Collection & Spirometry
- Assist doctors with minor procedures
- General nursing appointments
- Treatment Room & Waiting Room Supervision/Management
- Maintaining medical supplies/ stock control
- Participating in accreditation process and development of policy and procedures relevant to the practice and ongoing continuous quality improvement
- Triage, client assessment and care planning
- Registers, recall and reminder systems
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Receptionist – Greenwood Medical Centre – North Sydney
A permanent casual position for a medical receptionist approx 15 hours per week.
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency in written and verbal English
- Ability to multitask, be well-organised and work productively with a team environment
- Excellent presentation, punctuality and positive attitude towards work with a willingness to learn
- Previous experience in a medical reception position
- Availability on other days for back-up casual shifts if required
All necessary training will be provided
- Answering phones, managing appointments, greeting and assisting patients
- Processing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Manage invoicing, billing
Please note that applicants with frequently changing timetables are not suitable.
This is a permanent position.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV/resume to email@example.com.
GP opportunity – Dee Why General Practice
Beautiful Sydney northern beaches, huge patient following, high earning potential
The Dee Why GPs are in the middle of a baby boom! With one of our Doctors on maternity leave and another two scheduled in the next few months, we are seeking GPs to join us to assist with high patient demand.
Dee Why General Practice is a purpose built medical centre with the most modern of facilities and an excellent team of Doctors and staff.
Our well-equipped Treatment Room has all the latest diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and we have Pharmacy, Pathology, Radiology, Specialists and Allied Health services onsite.
If you are a GP looking to join a vibrant, professional and collegiate team, don’t miss your opportunity to join our practice.
Contact us today!
- FRACGP / Vocationally Registered
- Must have General Practice experience
- Caring, friendly disposition;
- Minor treatment room procedure skills
- All applicants MUST currently be living in Australia to apply.
For further information contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full time or Part time Practice Nurse
Full time or Part time Practice Nurse wanted for busy General practice with 2.5 full time doctors.
Skills needed include:
- Blood taking,
- Health assessments
- Asthma checks
- Diabetic checks
Will be involved with maintaining stocks, vaccine fridges, dressings, INR checks, recall and reminders. English speaking. Australian registration.
Experience in general practice preferred.
To apply: call 99668871 and send CV to email@example.com
Casual Medical Receptionist
We are looking for a Casual Medical Receptionist required 2-4 shifts per week.
We are a busy medical centre located in North Sydney. We have doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals that care for their patients and we are looking for a receptionist to do the same.
About the role:
- Greeting patients in a professional, polite and friendly manner
- Answering phones
- Billing, data entry, scanning
- Training will be provided
- Experience in Best Practice an advantage but not essential
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GP opportunity – Vale Medical Practice
Vale Medical Practice, NSW has an exciting GP opportunity now available.
This practice is fully refurbished with state-of-the-art facilities, and is conveniently located at Westfield Warringah Mall in historic Brookvale House.
We are seeking a GP to join our thriving, modern practice and enjoy: Extremely busy practice with a large patient base ready for new recruit.
Well established, modern centre in a great location.
Mixed billing and high earning potential
For patient comfort and convenience, Pharmacy, Physio and Pathology services are also located onsite.
Don’t miss your opportunity! Contact us today to find out more.
- Postgraduate training and experience in general practice;
- Eligibility for registration with the national medical board;
- Caring, friendly disposition;
- Minor treatment room procedure skills
For further information contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or email Natalie.Tuivaga@ipn.com.au.
GENERAL PRACTITIONER – VR – ROSEBERY (Full Time & Part Time) – ASAP
* Modern new practice – pharmacy attached with internal access to Reception area.
* 3 GP rooms (new equipment + sink in room).
* 2 Specialist rooms.
* 1 nurses room.
* Dental suite to open end of year.
* Full time Reg. Nurse onsite ( venepuncture, immunisations, triage, screening patients prior to GP consult. ECG, Spiro. etc).
* Close to Green Square train station.
* Close to Bus stop (directly opposite and 10 sec walk).
* Onsite Parking.
* Doctor with General or Specialist registration with AHPRA
* FRACGP or equivalent
* Unrestricted provider number
Contact the Practice Administration Manager on 0437 355 673 or email email@example.com.
GP – NORTH RYDE – FRACGP or VR
Practice: North Ryde Family Medical Practice
- To work full time, minimum 9 sessions, in a busy General Practice.
- Career-orientated and committed to long term Community practice.
- With or without view to partnership.
- Currently 2 partners and 3 contractors.
- Computerised, accredited and mixed billing.
- Doctors receive a % of their billings.
- Position to commence ASAP.
- We are not a DWS area.
How to apply: Forward resume and names of referees to Mrs Heather Snyder, Practice Manager North Ryde Family Medical Practice, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 9887 1587
Practice Nurse – Chatswood
Employer: Katherine Street Medical Practice
Position Title: Practice Nurse
Contract Type: Part-time (Wednesday-Friday), flexible hours
Location: Chatswood, close to the station
Required: Registered Nurse (AHPRA registration: at least 3 years experience)
Desirable experience: Medical director software, GP management plans, Health assessments, Vaccinations, Recalls/Reminders, Wound management and assisting doctors in minor procedures.
How to apply: email CV to Lisa Wilcox – email@example.com
INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY HEALTH TEAM PRACTICE NURSE
We have a rewarding opportunity available for an experienced nurse to assist in comprehensive health assessments, prepare reports, and to undertake health care coordination as required for people with intellectual disability.
Location: Northern Sydney Intellectual Disability Health Team (NSIDHT), Cremorne Community Health Centre
The Position: Part time (3 days/week) or full time. This is a fixed term position until end June 2018, with possible extension depending on funding.
About the role: The successful applicant will be part of a specialised health service for people with intellectual disability. Responsibilities include:
- Collating health and other information through a clinic questionnaire and external reports
- Conducting comprehensive health assessments with medical staff
- Assisting clients to access additional health services as required
- Assisting clients with health promotion /preventive health activities
- Assisting in the preparation of health assessment reports and following up results of diagnostic tests
- Maintaining and managing clinic data for reporting, evaluation and research purposes
- Coordinating quarterly Advisory Committee meetings
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years’ nursing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Current Class C unrestricted NSW Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Current (less than 1 year old) satisfactory Criminal Record and Working with Children Checks
- Experience in liaising with clients and families
Desirable: Experience in supporting people with intellectual disability
About the NSIDHT: NSIDHT is funded by NSW Ministry of Health through the Northern Sydney Local Health District, and operated by the Centre for Disability Studies. The Centre for Disability Studies is a not for profit research and education organisation affiliated with the University of Sydney Medical School.
Enquiries / Applications with CV: Dr Seeta Durvasula – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Female GPs – Lower North Shore Sydney
Location: Our vibrant practice is 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD, and 5 minutes from North Sydney city centre, situated the leafy suburbs of Neutral Bay. With nearby top school and thriving businesses, this area is one of the best for GPs looking to establish themselves with ongoing clientele.
- Our freshly established Practice will bulkbill initially, with a view of ongoing mixed billing. There is ample senior GP onsite support, will full compliment of allied including psychology, podiatry, dietetics, physiotherapy, as well as onsite pathology. We have a crèche for young patients and an elegant waiting area. There are 7 GP consult rooms and treatment room all equipped with the most modern equipment available.
- At our fully computerised practice running BestPractice, you will work alongside other full-time GPs and be supported by an experienced practice nurse and a team of excellent receptionists who will make your day run smoothly.
- Practice opening hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturdays and Sundays.
We are pleased to offer 70% Gross Billing or $140/hr guaranteed for 3 months, whichever is greater.
The area has a great demand for women and children’s health, and expertise in these areas of service is highly beneficial.
- Non-DWS position
- Fellowship from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (VR FRACGP)
- Un-restricted Medicare provider
- Current AHPRA registration
- Able to start May 2017
Registered Nurse – Epilepsy Trainer
Description: Epilepsy Action Australia seeks to appoint a casual Registered Nurse with a passion for education to deliver community epilepsy education sessions.
Location: North Sydney region and surrounds
- The position would suit a Registered Nurse who is not currently employed or who works part time.
- A Certificate 1V in Workplace Training and Assessment is desirable.
- Expert training and support are provided so you can become a Licensed Epilepsy Trainer.
How to apply: Please email email@example.com to express your interest and to find out more about this wonderful opportunity.
Name of Contact Person: Louise Clarke RN, Educational Services Marketing Coordinator.
GP – Oxford Medical Centre in Epping
- Full time or after hours GPs who are able to work flexible hours.
- Willing to take turns on Saturday morning sessions.
- Remuneration 75% of billing.
- Busy bulk billing practice with modern fit-out.
- Location next to Epping rail station.
- Fully computerised BP.
How to apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Beaches VR GPs & After Hours/Weekend doctors – Gateway Medical Centre
- Privately owned, busy established medical centre
- Fully computerised and accreditied Nursing and allied support
- Secure onsite parking
Location: Mona Vale
P: 02 9998 3400 – Louise
Experienced Practice Nurse required at the Terrey Hills Medical Centre
- Hours flexible and to increase with demand – Monday to Wednesday 8:30-12 noon.
- Previous practice nurse experience essential and knowledge of Best Practice desirable.
- The role will include Health Assesments, Care Plans, Recalls/Reminders, Immunisations, ECG’S, Wound Care, Assisting in minor surgeries.
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com.
SYDNEY NORTHERN BEACHES
- Day / evening / weekend sessions available for GPs
- Modern established practice with the opportunity for ownership in the business. Options for accommodation assistance for out of area doctors.
- Bulk and private billing.
Phone: 0414970773 George
Are you a doctor looking to work in a practice with hours to suit you? Or are you a doctor looking to establish your own niche practice?
Job Title: General Practitioner
Job Description: Our practice is newly refurbished and has a beautiful aspect in Roseville. We are a privately owned medical centre that offers doctors the chance to operate in a stress free environment with friendly support staff who can manage all your administrative requirements. You are free to practice medicine without interference of a requirement for patient numbers per hour. We offer excellent remuneration and a generous minimum hourly rate with flexible options and hours to suit.
The facility manages an appointment system alongside Bulk Billing/Private billing. We are fully computerised and accredited and offer a well-equipped treatment room for surgical procedures.
We have supporting allied health on site including Psychology, Podiatry as well as Medical specialists. X-ray, Pharmacy and Pathology are conveniently located.
We are a registered yellow fever centre and offer all travel and general immunisations.
Hours: Flexible options and hours to suit.
Email: Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Practice Nurse – Cammeray
Cammeray Medical Practice
Desciption: Cammeray Medical Practice is currently recruiting a Registered Nurse to join our busy and expanding team. This is an independently owned and fully accredited modern practice. The suitable candidate must have the appropriate tertiary qualifications and National Registration with a minimum of 2 years experience. They need to be up to date with all aspects of general practice including immunisation, wound care, infection control, medications and emergency care. The candidate must be efficient, a good communicator, work as part of a busy team and show initiative.
How to Apply: Please email resume with covering letter and details of 3 referees to:
Jane Townsend or Annabel Higgins
Castlecrag Private Hospital seeking GPs
Castlecrag Private Hospital (CPH)’s Medical Services Unit is currently seeking GPs to join the CPH team to care for medical patients. CPH accepts medical admissions from other private and public facilities, and direct admissions from GPs in the community. The medical services unit is an ideal solution for patients who need ongoing care in a comforting private environment. All of the rooms are private with bathrooms.
Patients commonly treated in the Medical Services unit include:
- Reconditioning and ongoing care post-surgery
- Chronic Respiratory Conditions
- Non-acute Cardiac conditions
- Patients with cancer who require sub-acute care
- Patients requiring medication review and pain relief
- Patients post falls
- Patients are managed by GPs and our multi-disciplinary team including Nurses, Physiotherapy, OT, Social Worker, dietician and our onsite Chef
Benefits for GPs:
- Can look after their own patients
- GPs can medi-gap for all consultations
- GPs can build up their practice via new referrals
Enquiries: To enquire regarding being credentialed as a GP or to refer a patient please phone 9935 0200.