To upload a free job advertisement on this page, please send the role description and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want your advertisement to reach over 4,400 subscribers in Sydney North Primary Health Network’s monthly newsletter? Learn more about advertising options and rates here.
Allied Health Professional
Care Manager/Allied Health – Full-time Physiotherapist/Dietician/Psychologist
An unique and exciting opportunity exists for allied health clinicians to join a multi-disciplinary team of health professions as a Care Manager, delivering a new and innovative model of chronic disease management in a primary healthcare setting.
Osana is a patient centric model of healthcare based on proactive wellness. Patients are encouraged and supported by a team of clinicians and health professionals to engage in health-related seminars, community activities, patient groups, health coaching and coordination.
Allied Health Practitioners and Medical Specialists wanted for Roseville practice
Allied Health Practitioners and Medical Specialists seeking a practice room in a centrally located and purpose built commercial centre in Roseville are invited to enquire.
The Rose Health Centre is strategically located around a main transport hub with the Roseville train station opposite, bus stop just a few metres walk, car parking spaces at the rear and disabled/ambulance transport provided off Pacific Highway. There are large signage opportunities to over 6 lanes of Pacific Highway traffic with thousands of cars passing daily providing unbeatable promotion for your practice. Designed to complement your practice with premium fixtures and fittings and flexible configuration of suites with plumbing facilities and access to gas.
Contact: email@example.com for more information.
General Practice Cremorne (GPC) FT VR GP (4-5 days) – Cremorne/Mosman
We are looking for the right person to fit in with our culture of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
– This is a rare opportunity.
– Saturday Roster on rotation ( No PH or Sundays)
– Interest in men’s health desirable.
– Doctor owned privately billing General Practice.
– 2 FTE Nurse support, pathology on site and adjacent radiology.
– Online appointment bookings.
– Very attractive conditions.
Contact Yvonne Mckinlay (Practice Manager)
P: 02-8969 5000
Davidson – Part time VR GP required
Exciting opportunity for a Part Time VR GP to join a near new family practice.
State of the art modern practice with treatment room, non-corporate, mixed billing, fully computerised , a practice nurse every day and friendly reception staff .
Tuesday afternoons and all day Wednesdays and Thursdays as well as some Saturdays , there is also pathology on site.
To apply, please submit resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa 9452 6434
Thornleigh (Pennant Hills) FT/PT VR GP
Private practice with a commitment to quality care, innovation, professional development, teaching and teamwork.
We are committed in creating a excellent / stress free working environment for our GP’s and Staff.
• GP Owned and operated group practice
• Spacious consulting rooms
• On site Pathology
• Fully computerised
• Accredited Teaching practice
• Friendly Staff
• Excellent remuneration
P: 0401 333 455 – Joanne (Practice Manager)
Northern Beaches Hospital Medical Centre – VR GP
October 2018 will the see the opening of the new Northern Beaches Hospital in Frenchs Forest. Located on the ground floor of the Hospital, adjacent to the Emergency Department will be a General Practice Medical Centre. We are seeking dynamic, enthusiastic GPs who are interested in joining our team.
The Medical Centre will serve the community as both an acute clinic to support the Emergency Department and as a stand-alone Medical Centre for more routine patient care. The GP role would suit doctors who enjoy a blend of acute care and chronic disease management. We will open with a core team of committed GPs (minimum 30 hrs/week). Part time roles will become available as the Medical Centre expands.
– Vocationally Registered – FRACGP or FACCRM
– Unrestricted 19AB
– Appropriate Medical Indemnity Insurance
– Ability to work within a team structure
– Core Team GPs will earn a sign-on bonus in year 1 and a generous guaranteed income in years 1 & 2. Part-time GPs will also earn a guaranteed pro-rata income in years 1 & 2.
– The Medical Centre will be Bulk-Billing
– Opportunity to expand the role into areas of special interest within the hospital.
– Brand new, state-of-the-art facility including on-site pathology/radiology, pharmacy, specialist rooms and ample parking
– Hospital located on the beautiful Northern Beaches Peninsula of Sydney and serving a large draining population. Level 5 Hospital with full range medical, surgical and mental health services.
For further information and/or to send an expression of interest, please email Dr Jonathan Adams;
Please include a copy of your CV and an indication of interest in either a core team role or part time work.
GP opportunity – Miller Street Medical Practices
We are seeking GPs to join us to assist with high patient demand. Current estimates are between 10 and 15 patients per day that are turned away because we are fully booked.
Miller Street Medical Practices is a purpose built medical centre with the most modern of facilities and an excellent team of Doctors and staff.
We have Pathology, Radiology, Specialists and Allied Health Services either onsite or adjacent to the Practice.
If you are a GP looking to join a vibrant, professional and collegiate team, don’t miss your opportunity to join our practice. Contact us today!
• FRACGP / Vocationally Registered
• Must have General Practice experience
• Caring, friendly disposition;
For more information contact Stefano Cioni on 0490 88 99 46 or email:
VR GP Balgowlah Village Medical Practice Professional and Lifestyle Opportunity
Our medical staff are passionate about providing excellent patient care to the young professionals and families that frequent our clinic.
Due to very high patient demand we seek a VR GP, there are 3-4 afternoon sessions a week (days negotiable) and 3 Sundays a month 10am – 4pm. There is also a Saturday roster which averages 1 in 6 weekends 8am – 1pm.
– Friendly work environment in a prime location on the Northern Beaches in a modern shopping centre with staff parking and easy access to public transport by ferry/bus
– Private billing practice, 70% of gross billings
– On site Pharmacy and Pathology
– Non-corporate and no lock in contract
– Full time RN support (immunisation, wound dressings, spiro, ECG and health assessments)
– Fully computerised
– AGPAL accredited
– Winner of the 2016 Northern Beaches Local Business Award for Health Improvement Services
– Demographic of young families and professionals.
Please email CV to Sue Knight
(02) 9948 5557
General Practitioner, full time or part time, non-corporate practice in Brookvale
General Practitioner required – full time or part time, non DWS, for a family owned, non-corporate practice in Brookvale, Sydney’s northern beaches area.
The Medclinic Family Practice is looking for a full time or part time GP, non DWS, for a family owned, friendly, non-corporate medical practice situated inside Westfield Brookvale NSW, in the wonderful northern beaches area of Sydney.
There’s a minimum pay guaranteed for the first 6 months ($120/per hour) and flexible working hours.
Open Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. We have the option for you of working on the weekends also.
We are a very busy practice, with good patient numbers. There is also onsite pathology, pharmacy, psychology and specialists.
Interested in weekend shifts? Weekend shifts are also available for non DWS doctors . Will be pay a minimum guaranteed of $120/per hour.
Are you a DWS Doctor? We can accommodate a DWS doctor for Thursdays and the Weekends.
Please contact Dr. Kanwar Channi on:
- Mobile: 0400 390 030
- Phone: 02 8319 6266
- Fax: 02 9939 5310
- Email: email@example.com
General Practitioner – Manly Vale
Full time GP required for a friendly family medical practice in Manly Vale. We are looking for a GP who is interested in providing long term quality care. We are computerised with experienced nurse support. Please contact Kiril 0401007242.
OSANA – $300k salary in Sydney – Narrabeen, Canterbury, Cremorne, Woollahra clinics
Osana is a new model of General Practice that aims to support patients to stay well, happy and avoid hospital where possible.
Osana GPs manage 700 patients – spend more time with less patients to focus on prevention and review; Enrol patients: Support patient recruitment activities – engaging with hospitals, specialists, aged care/consumer groups; Lead a care team: Use data and team huddles to plan proactive chronic disease care for patients (manage your own team of allied health, RNs and health assistants); Support health system reform: Deliver care that patients need rather than what is paid for by Medicare.
Email Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0448006666
Home Doctor/ Urgent Care Doctor/ After Hours Home Visits
Work opportunities for GP Fellows and GP Registrars with National Home Doctor Service
Are you looking for a flexible opportunity that fits around your work in a clinic, family or other commitments? Work with us and see a wide range of interesting urgent care presentations (the closest you will get to emergency in GP land!), access to a free in-house QI&CPD program accredited with RACGP and the potential for career and leadership development.
13SICK National Home Doctor Service is Australia’s largest network of home visiting doctors who work on weeknights and weekends to support day time GPs to provide continuity of care to patients and help reduce pressure on the hospital system.
Please call us today for a confidential conversation with our Recruitment Team or request a call from one of our Medical Directors.
Contact: National Recruitment Team
T: 1300 643 737
GP – Willoughby Medical Practice
Part-time or full-time VR GP required for busy suburban family practice.
Accredited, computerized (BP), bulk-billing.
Currently 3 full-time doctors.
Full time / part time VR GP – Avalon Beach NSW
A well established forward thinking private billing Family General Practice is looking for an additional FT / PT VR GP for immediate start.
Opportunity to contribute to the continuing development of the practice
Fully computerised (Best Practice)
FT Practice nurse support
Hours and days negotiable
Percentage based income
3 months guaranteed income on start
Phone: 02 9918 3716
Fax: 02 9973 2503
VR GP (PT/ FT) – Hills District, Sydney
VR GP (PT/ FT) needed for an accredited, computerized mixed billing Practice in the Hills District, Sydney.
Well-equipped treatment room with RN support. Pathology and Allied Health on site.
Northern Beaches VR GPs & After Hours/Weekend doctors – Gateway Medical Centre
- Privately owned, busy established medical centre
- Fully computerised and accreditied Nursing and allied support
- Secure onsite parking
Location: Mona Vale
P: 02 9998 3400 – Louise
GP opportunity – Vale Medical Practice
Vale Medical Practice, NSW has an exciting GP opportunity now available.
This practice is fully refurbished with state-of-the-art facilities, and is conveniently located at Westfield Warringah Mall in historic Brookvale House.
We are seeking a GP to join our thriving, modern practice and enjoy: Extremely busy practice with a large patient base ready for new recruit.
Well established, modern centre in a great location.
Mixed billing and high earning potential
For patient comfort and convenience, Pharmacy, Physio and Pathology services are also located onsite.
Don’t miss your opportunity! Contact us today to find out more.
Postgraduate training and experience in general practice;
Eligibility for registration with the national medical board;
Caring, friendly disposition;
Minor treatment room procedure skills
For further information contact Natalie Tuivaga.
Phone: 0467 801 464
GP opportunity – Dee Why General Practice
The Dee Why GPs are in the middle of a baby boom! Beautiful Sydney northern beaches, huge patient following, high earning potential.
With one of our Doctors on maternity leave and another two scheduled in the next few months, we are seeking GPs to join us to assist with high patient demand.
Dee Why General Practice is a purpose built medical centre with the most modern of facilities and an excellent team of Doctors and staff.
Our well-equipped Treatment Room has all the latest diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and we have Pharmacy, Pathology, Radiology, Specialists and Allied Health services onsite.
If you are a GP looking to join a vibrant, professional and collegiate team, don’t miss your opportunity to join our practice.
Contact us today!
- FRACGP / Vocationally Registered
- Must have General Practice experience
- Caring, friendly disposition;
- Minor treatment room procedure skills
- All applicants MUST currently be living in Australia to apply.
For further information contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or email email@example.com.
General practitioner position available in Mosman
Practice Name: Health Promise Medical Centre
Address: Shop 3, 361-363, Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088.
Purpose built practice, fully computerized, in the heart of Mosman, easy access to most of services, onsite pathology, radiology, chiropractor and other services walking distance, private billing, open 7 days a week from 8am to 6.30pm, flexible with shifts, need male and female GPs full time/part time.
Remuneration: 65% of total billings or 120 dollars per hour what ever higher
Starting date: 14/11/2017
For further information or to apply, please contact Dr. Gunendra Weerabaddana Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 0430050042
Freshwater FT/PT VR GP
Busy established Family Medical Practice in North Beaches.
Accrediated with nursing support.
For further information or to apply, please contact Dr H Hyasat
P: 0405 150 606 – E: email@example.com
GPs – Sydney Northern Beaches
Day / evening / weekend sessions available for GPs
- Modern established practice with the opportunity for ownership in the business. Options for accommodation assistance for out of area doctors.
- Bulk and private billing.
Phone: 0414970773 George
Sydney Northern Beaches – DWS Doctor
- After hours/weekend sessions available for DWS doctors.
- Modern established practice.
- Bulk and private billing
Phone: 0414970773 George
GP – Oxford Medical Centre in Epping
Full time or after hours GPs who are able to work flexible hours.
- Willing to take turns on Saturday morning sessions.
- Remuneration 75% of billing.
- Busy bulk billing practice with modern fit-out.
- Location next to Epping rail station.
- Fully computerised BP.
How to apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Female GPs – Lower North Shore Sydney
Our vibrant practice is 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD, and 5 minutes from North Sydney city centre, situated the leafy suburbs of Neutral Bay. With nearby top school and thriving businesses, this area is one of the best for GPs looking to establish themselves with ongoing clientele.
- Our freshly established Practice will bulkbill initially, with a view of ongoing mixed billing. There is ample senior GP onsite support, will full compliment of allied including psychology, podiatry, dietetics, physiotherapy, as well as onsite pathology. We have a crèche for young patients and an elegant waiting area. There are 7 GP consult rooms and treatment room all equipped with the most modern equipment available.
- At our fully computerised practice running BestPractice, you will work alongside other full-time GPs and be supported by an experienced practice nurse and a team of excellent receptionists who will make your day run smoothly.
- Practice opening hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturdays and Sundays.
We are pleased to offer 70% Gross Billing or $140/hr guaranteed for 3 months, whichever is greater.
The area has a great demand for women and children’s health, and expertise in these areas of service is highly beneficial.
- Non-DWS position
- Fellowship from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (VR FRACGP)
- Un-restricted Medicare provider
- Current AHPRA registration
- Able to start May 2017
Castlecrag Private Hospital seeking GPs
Castlecrag Private Hospital (CPH)’s Medical Services Unit is currently seeking GPs to join the CPH team to care for medical patients.
CPH accepts medical admissions from other private and public facilities, and direct admissions from GPs in the community. The medical services unit is an ideal solution for patients who need ongoing care in a comforting private environment. All of the rooms are private with bathrooms.Patients commonly treated in the Medical Services unit include:
- Reconditioning and ongoing care post-surgery
- Chronic Respiratory Conditions
- Non-acute Cardiac conditions
- Patients with cancer who require sub-acute care
- Patients requiring medication review and pain relief
- Patients post falls
- Patients are managed by GPs and our multi-disciplinary team including Nurses, Physiotherapy, OT, Social Worker, dietician and our onsite Chef
Benefits for GPs:
- Can look after their own patients
- GPs can medi-gap for all consultations
- GPs can build up their practice via new referrals
Enquiries: To enquire regarding being credentialed as a GP or to refer a patient please phone 9935 0200.
General Practitioner in Roseville
Are you a doctor looking to work in a practice with hours to suit you? Or are you a doctor looking to establish your own niche practice?
Job Description: Our practice is newly refurbished and has a beautiful aspect in Roseville. We are a privately owned medical centre that offers doctors the chance to operate in a stress free environment with friendly support staff who can manage all your administrative requirements. You are free to practice medicine without interference of a requirement for patient numbers per hour. We offer excellent remuneration and a generous minimum hourly rate with flexible options and hours to suit.
The facility manages an appointment system alongside Bulk Billing/Private billing. We are fully computerised and accredited and offer a well-equipped treatment room for surgical procedures.
We have supporting allied health on site including Psychology, Podiatry as well as Medical specialists. X-ray, Pharmacy and Pathology are conveniently located.
We are a registered yellow fever centre and offer all travel and general immunisations.
Hours: Flexible options and hours to suit.
Email: Please email your details to email@example.com.
Medical Receptionist – Greenwood Medical Centre – North Sydney
A permanent casual position for a medical receptionist approx 15 hours per week.
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency in written and verbal English
- Ability to multitask, be well-organised and work productively with a team environment
- Excellent presentation, punctuality and positive attitude towards work with a willingness to learn
- Previous experience in a medical reception position
- Availability on other days for back-up casual shifts if required
All necessary training will be provided
- Answering phones, managing appointments, greeting and assisting patients
- Processing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Manage invoicing, billing
Please note that applicants with frequently changing timetables are not suitable.
This is a permanent position.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV/resume to
Medical Receptionist Clinic 66
Do you have experience in working in a busy high functioning team with a medical administrative background? Are you well presented, have excellent administrative and customer service skills with a professional non judgmental approach? If this sounds like the role for you then there is a fantastic opportunity to join our team at Clinic 66.
Our location is walking distance from Chatswood Station. This is apart-time role available 24-32 hrs per week with school holiday flexibility.
General Purpose of Position:
• To provide high quality reception and secretarial services to the patients, doctors and staff at the surgery in a caring and supportive manner.
• To maintain confidentiality of all information.
• To provide flexibility in practice staffing arrangements
• Provide administrative support to the Practice Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner
• Receive and convey messages in writing, verbally and electronically
• Liaise with patients and their families in a compassionate manner
• Liaise with GPs, other health professionals and their staff
• Make appointments
• Bill patients and receipt moneys
• Undertake Banking procedures
• Operate all aspects of EFTOS machine
• Fax documents
• Scan documents
• File documents
• Prepare documents for mail-out
• Prepare paper file for surgical patients
• Organise surgical lists, confirming patients’ appointments
• Open, stamp appropriately and distribute incoming mail
• Type documents as required with a high level of accuracy
• Maintain accurate log of specimens for external pickup
• Place orders for stationery and/or clinical supplies as directed OR Monitor stationery and/or clinical supply levels and place orders as required to maintain a working supply at all times.
• Book and organise staff and/or doctors meetings as directed
• Participate in ongoing professional development activities
• Contribute equitably to maintaining the cleanliness of the practice
• Maintain practice dress standards
• Any other administrative duties as directed by Practice Manager and Director
Essential Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to communicate effectively with a variety of people
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Proficient in use of keyboard
Desirable Qualifications Education and/or Experience
• Previous experience in a medical or surgical practice environment
• Proficiency in Windows operating system
• Knowledge of Medical Director and Pracsoft
• Understanding of medical terminology
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
Please send your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Assistant – Full-time – OSANA
An unique and exciting opportunity exists for the right person to join a multi-disciplinary team of health professions as a Health Assistant, delivering a new and innovative model of chronic disease management in a primary healthcare setting. This role would suit those with reception experience, exceptional customer service skills, health coach qualification or someone with an interest in the changing face of primary health care.
Osana is a patient centric model of healthcare based on proactive wellness. Patients are encouraged and supported by a team of clinicians and health professionals to engage in health-related seminars, community activities, patient groups, health coaching and coordination…
Medical Reception – Freshwater – 15 – 25 hrs pw
A busy Medical Practice in Freshwater requires an experienced Medical
Receptionist preferably with knowledge of Medical Director/Best Practice.
Needs to be flexible, a good communicator and enjoy working in a busy team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
or if you would like more information speak to Kate on 9905 3408.
Medical Practice Manager for specialised General Practice Clinic 66
Clinic 66 is an innovative, growing, specialised GP practice. Unique in our offering of Reproductive and Sexual Health services, there is no other facility in Australia like us.
Clinic 66 is looking for an experienced Practice Manager to take us to the next level. Our high functioning team of skilled, passionate clinicians deliver excellent services ( check our Google reviews) at our day surgery and consulting suite in Chatswood NSW.
You will be responsible for:
– Recruitment and management of staff ( nurses, customer service and administration)
– Review and implementation of policies and procedures focusing on improvement, and in line with our accreditation and high standards of service delivery
– Maintaining high levels of customer service
– Managing rosters and working within budgets
– Liaison with various internal and external stakeholders including Private Health Insurers
– Medical Practice management experience
– Business administration qualification or Diploma of Practice Management preferred
– Outstanding communication and customer service skills
– Excellent computer and administration skills
– Proven leadership skills
– A positive and professional attitude
– Excellent presentation and a professional manner
Efficient, outcomes focussed, often described as a “doer”. You excel at problem solving and enjoy working as part of a team.
Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately for interview.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice Manager – General Practice In Wahroonga
Permanent part-time Manager required for a busy General Practice In Wahroonga.
30 hours per week.
Previous experience essential.
Knowledge of Best Practice and MYOB an advantage.
To apply, please email CV to
Clinical or Registered Psychologist for Gidget House, North Sydney
Gidget Foundation Australia
– Multiple part time positions available
– Opportunity to specialise in perinatal mental health
– Medicare bulk-billed service
– Head office based in North Sydney
– Opportunities available immediately at North Sydney, Randwick, The Mater as well as North Shore Private (from mid 2018) and Merrylands (from mid 2018)
– Start ASAP – Flexible start dates available and ongoing recruitment opportunities due to organisational growth
– Car parking provided at some locations, where required
– Full administration support
Please submit a cover letter with your resume and regular availability to Peni Bailey at
About the program
Gidget House is a specialist centre offering perinatal mental health psychology services to expectant and new parents in need of support around perinatal depression and anxiety. This is a GP referred program that requires a mental health plan. Gidget Psychologists support new mums and dads living with PNDA or who may have experienced some other forms of perinatal trauma such fertility issues, miscarriage and stillbirth. The program is underpinned by a basic belief that early detection and intervention are key in ensuring those living with PNDA address the issues with specialist treatment and can go on to live happy and fulfilling lives. Gidget House is currently looking for qualified, skilled and experienced psychologists who will work within a team under the supervision and guidance of perinatal psychiatrist, Professor Bryanne Barnett. Gidget House is open Monday to Thursday from 8am to 7pm, Friday 9am to 3pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm. A range of days/hours is available and the role/s can accommodate school hours or shorter early evening shifts.
Registered Nurse – Cremorne Medical Practice
Are you looking for a flexible, casual role in a busy General Practice? Cremorne Medical Practice needs an experienced and self-motivated Registered Nurse to provide quality care to our diverse range of patients.
Our clinic offers a range of services, making this role busy and exciting. Experience working in a fast paced, varied environment is a must.
What this role offers:
– Regular hours – one shift per week, every 2nd Saturday morning plus holiday cover when required
– Autonomy in delivering quality medical services – patient triage, health assessments, travel health advice, wound management, immunisations and chronic disease management
– Be part of a great team, where our Nurses make an important and valuable contribution to patient care and education
– Extensive training
– Opportunity to contribute to providing excellent patient care
– Experienced Registered Nurse
– Current AHPRA registration
– Authorised immuniser
– Wound management experience
– Strong communication and problem solving skills
– Computer literate (Best Practice experience highly regarded)
– The passion and compassion to make a difference in the lives of your patients
If this sounds like a great opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to Eilidh Kennedy, Practice Manager:
Registered Nurse – Regal Home Health
Regal is synonymous with clinical excellence in the home health market. With an excellent brand, Regal Home Health is increasing the scope of its services to cover the requirements of its clients in DVA, not for profit, NDIS, ICARE and home care package markets. The increase in services will be launched with a new visual identity, new web site and new marketing collateral.
To cater for this growth we are looking for a new team member to actively case manage patients and clients through developing new or modifying existing care plans.
The successful candidate will be required to work with multi-disciplinary teams, liaise with General Practitioners and develop recommendations, reports and proposals as required. You will be coordinating a client base and utilising a team of Nurses to ensure your clients’ clinical and care needs are assessed and managed whilst delivering high quality service to all stakeholders. As part of the care coordination team you will be reporting through to the Chief Operations Manager and supported by the Director of Clinical Excellence and Manager of Corporate Governance.
To become part of our team the successful candidate will have:
– Current AHPRA registration or strong background in healthcare
– Experience with all or some of the following clients- DVA, ICARE, NDIS, Home Care Package and private referrals
– Excellent customer service, administrative, computer and phone skills
– Ability to produce care plans and assessment documentation
– Skills in care-coordination within the Community environment
At Regal we believe in “Humanity for Humanity”. As such, the ability to value our clients, patients and team members and demonstrate the desire to make a difference will count significantly in our selection process.
Attractive packages available.
To become part of our team please forward your details to
Experienced Practice Nurse (RN) – Beecroft
Beecroft Medical Centre is a modern, accredited and family-oriented medical centre located in the heart of Beecroft.
Beecroft Medical Centre is a leading multi-disciplinary family practice looking for a Registered Practice Nurse to join the clinical team. We have 3 lovely GPs in a purpose built facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Wound Care management
– Assist doctors with procedures
– General nursing appointments
– Triage and care planning
– Chronic Disease Care Plans
– Health Assessments
– Recall and reminder systems
– Pathology collection when needed
– Cold Chain Management
Skills and Experience:
– Current AHPRA registration – Registered Nurse
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficiency with medical software eg: Best Practice
– Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise competing workloads
– General practice experience will be highly regarded.
– A caring and collaborative approach to patient care
– You will need to have a current Police Check and Working with Children’s check or apply for them if you are successful in obtaining this position.
– Professional Indemnity Insurance
Benefits/Perks We Offer
– Above award wages (depending on experience)
– Very Friendly working environment
– Newly built shopping centre and food court across the road
– Modern practice
– AGPAL accredited practice
To apply, please email resumes to:
Care Manager/Registered Nurse – Full-time – OSANA
An unique and exciting opportunity exists for a registered nurse to progress their career by joining a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals as a Care Manager, delivering a new and innovative model of chronic disease management in a primary healthcare setting.
Osana is a patient centric model of healthcare based on proactive wellness. Patients are encouraged and supported by a team of clinicians and health professionals to engage in health-related seminars, community activities, patient groups, health coaching and coordination.
Practice Nurse – Terrey Hills Family Surgery
Independently owned and fully accredited modern practice requires a Practice Nurse to work Wednesday and Friday afternoons, commencing late June 2018.
Experience in GP Practice is essential, especially with children Immunisations, assisting in minor procedures and doing Health Care Assessments. Ordering stock and keeping the Treatment Room in order is also required.
If you are interested, please email your resume to:
Registered Nurse – part-time – Allambie Medical Centre
Allambie Medical Centre is a privately owned and fully computerised General Practice on the Northern Beaches. A part-time position for an enthusiastic and energetic Registered Nurse has become available to join our nursing team.
The role is assisting 6 GP’s with patient triage, health assessments, wound management , venepuncture and vaccinations and more. Must have AHPRA registration, at least 2 years nursing experience in hospitals of General Practice and good computer skills.
Preferably live in the local district and be flexible to cover sick leave and annual leave. Sponsorship is NOT available.
For more information you can call Christine Hugill on 9907 1177 Monday, Wednesday or Thursday, otherwise please email your resume to:
Registered Nurse – Epilepsy Trainer
Epilepsy Action Australia seeks to appoint a casual Registered Nurse with a passion for education to deliver community epilepsy education sessions.
Location: North Sydney region and surrounds
- The position would suit a Registered Nurse who is not currently employed or who works part time.
- A Certificate 1V in Workplace Training and Assessment is desirable.
- Expert training and support are provided so you can become a Licensed Epilepsy Trainer.
How to apply: Please email email@example.com to express your interest and to find out more about this wonderful opportunity.
Name of Contact Person: Louise Clarke RN, Educational Services Marketing Coordinator.