To upload a free job advertisement on this page, please send the role description and contact information to email@example.com.
Do you want your advertisement to reach over 4,400 subscribers in Sydney North Health Network’s monthly newsletter? Learn more about advertising options and rates here.
Part-time VR GP wanted for growing practice in Westleigh Village Shopping Centre (Posted Tuesday 19th March)
We are looking for a part time VR GP to join the growing practice within Westleigh Village Shopping Centre.
- Friendly workplace and good earning potential
- Supportive and enthusiastic team environment
- Pathology, Allied Health and Nursing Support Onsite
- Flexible working conditions
- Non-corporate practice
- 70% of billings
- AGPAL Accredited
Please contact Dr Anju Pandey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9481 0914 for more information.
Part-time medical receptionist required at Narrabeen Family Medical Practice (Posted Tuesday 19th March)
Narrabeen Family Medical Practice is a busy and growing General Practice serving the community on the Northern Beaches and we are looking for a part time medical receptionist to join our staff roster.
The position would suit a confident, well organised person, with good computer skills and excellent customer service.
Our practice consists of 10 part time GPs, two practice nurses, and part time practice support staff. The role reports directly to the practice manager and practice principal.
Currently we are offering between 15 to 20 hrs per week and Thursday and Friday are the days we need an additional staff member.
- Experience working in General Practice and practice management software (Best Practice)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Empathetic patient-focused approach
- Work co-operatively and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work in a well established team
- Cover staff annual leave and sick leave.
- Flexibility with working days.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you would like to join us and provide excellent service to our patients and are someone that will go the “extra mile” when needed send your CV and cover letter to:
Applications close 6th April 2019
General Practitioner position: f/t or p/t available in Mosman’s Health Promise Medical Centre (Posted Tuesday 19 March)
Practice Name: Health Promise Medical Centre
Address: Shop 3, 361-363 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088.
Position Description: Busy, fully computerized, holistic patient care, purpose-built practice located in the heart of leafy Mosman. Easy access for you and patients to many practice related health services – onsite pathology, radiology, chiropractor. Other patient health services in walking distance. Mixed billing; open 7 days a week from 7.30am to 7pm; flexible with shifts. Require GP full time/part time.
Remuneration: 70% of total billings
Starting date: available now – 18 March 2019 onwards For further information or to apply, please contact Dr. Gunendra Weerabaddana at Health Promise Medical Practice ph. (02) 9156 2770 https://www.hpmc.net.au/#
Email: email@example.com – Direct mobile no. : 0430 050 042
Allied Health Professional
To Rent – Healthcare Specialty rooms in modern and busy Galston Pharmacy building, Galston Rd, Galston NSW 2159 (posted Friday 1 Feb. 2019)
The rooms are located in our modern Galston Pharmacy building and are ideal for the following health services:
- Speech Pathologist
- Massage Therapist
- And other healthcare specialists
Plentiful undercover car parking.
Enquiries – please call the team at Galston Pharmacy on 02 9653 1146 to discuss your needs or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care Manager/Allied Health – Full-time Physiotherapist/Dietician/Psychologist
An unique and exciting opportunity exists for allied health clinicians to join a multi-disciplinary team of health professions as a Care Manager, delivering a new and innovative model of chronic disease management in a primary healthcare setting.
Osana is a patient centric model of healthcare based on proactive wellness. Patients are encouraged and supported by a team of clinicians and health professionals to engage in health-related seminars, community activities, patient groups, health coaching and coordination.
Allied Health Practitioners and Medical Specialists wanted for Roseville practice
Allied Health Practitioners and Medical Specialists seeking a practice room in a centrally located and purpose built commercial centre in Roseville are invited to enquire.
The Rose Health Centre is strategically located around a main transport hub with the Roseville train station opposite, bus stop just a few metres walk, car parking spaces at the rear and disabled/ambulance transport provided off Pacific Highway. There are large signage opportunities to over 6 lanes of Pacific Highway traffic with thousands of cars passing daily providing unbeatable promotion for your practice. Designed to complement your practice with premium fixtures and fittings and flexible configuration of suites with plumbing facilities and access to gas.
Contact: email@example.com for more information.
Part-Time VR General Practitioner required
Negotiable working days and hours plus excellent remuneration on offer, Nurse support, Specialist team, Allied health services and Pathology onsite.
What to expect:
– Better Medicine Health Centre offers;
– state of the art medical centre and established patient base with high demand
– centre located among amenities, groceries, shopping and food outlets
– doctor owned and run practice
– flexibility, no locked in contract and a high percentage
– friendly and supportive team who values our GPs
– Allied health onsite with physiotherapist and psychologist, specialists with cardiologist and gastroenterologist
– Nursing staff support, 3 minutes to Lindfield Railway Station
We to provide a high-quality multidisciplinary family practice within a modern and well managed facility.
Please contact Dr David Yu
Mobile: 0410 628 033
Phone: 02 9880 7688
New Horizons is the lead agency for headspace in the Northern Sydney region. headspace’s vision is to improve young people’s mental, social and emotional wellbeing through the provision of high quality, integrated services when and where they are needed. headspace Brookvale and headspace Chatswood are recruiting youth oriented Mental Health Clinicians.
General Practice Cremorne (GPC) FT VR GP (4-5 days) – Cremorne/Mosman
We are looking for the right person to fit in with our culture of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
– This is a rare opportunity.
– Saturday Roster on rotation ( No PH or Sundays)
– Interest in men’s health desirable.
– Doctor owned privately billing General Practice.
– 2 FTE Nurse support, pathology on site and adjacent radiology.
– Online appointment bookings.
– Very attractive conditions.
Contact Yvonne Mckinlay (Practice Manager)
P: 02-8969 5000
Davidson – Part time VR GP required
Exciting opportunity for a Part Time VR GP to join a near new family practice.
State of the art modern practice with treatment room, non-corporate, mixed billing, fully computerised , a practice nurse every day and friendly reception staff .
Tuesday afternoons and all day Wednesdays and Thursdays as well as some Saturdays , there is also pathology on site.
To apply, please submit resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa 9452 6434
Thornleigh (Pennant Hills) FT/PT VR GP
Private practice with a commitment to quality care, innovation, professional development, teaching and teamwork.
We are committed in creating a excellent / stress free working environment for our GP’s and Staff.
• GP Owned and operated group practice
• Spacious consulting rooms
• On site Pathology
• Fully computerised
• Accredited Teaching practice
• Friendly Staff
• Excellent remuneration
P: 0409 468 311 – Sonia (Practice Manager)
Northern Beaches Hospital Medical Centre – VR GP
October 2018 will the see the opening of the new Northern Beaches Hospital in Frenchs Forest. Located on the ground floor of the Hospital, adjacent to the Emergency Department will be a General Practice Medical Centre. We are seeking dynamic, enthusiastic GPs who are interested in joining our team.
The Medical Centre will serve the community as both an acute clinic to support the Emergency Department and as a stand-alone Medical Centre for more routine patient care. The GP role would suit doctors who enjoy a blend of acute care and chronic disease management. We will open with a core team of committed GPs (minimum 30 hrs/week). Part time roles will become available as the Medical Centre expands.
– Vocationally Registered – FRACGP or FACCRM
– Unrestricted 19AB
– Appropriate Medical Indemnity Insurance
– Ability to work within a team structure
– Core Team GPs will earn a sign-on bonus in year 1 and a generous guaranteed income in years 1 & 2. Part-time GPs will also earn a guaranteed pro-rata income in years 1 & 2.
– The Medical Centre will be Bulk-Billing
– Opportunity to expand the role into areas of special interest within the hospital.
– Brand new, state-of-the-art facility including on-site pathology/radiology, pharmacy, specialist rooms and ample parking
– Hospital located on the beautiful Northern Beaches Peninsula of Sydney and serving a large draining population. Level 5 Hospital with full range medical, surgical and mental health services.
For further information and/or to send an expression of interest, please email Dr Jonathan Adams;
Please include a copy of your CV and an indication of interest in either a core team role or part time work.
GP opportunity – Miller Street Medical Practices
We are seeking GPs to join us to assist with high patient demand. Current estimates are between 10 and 15 patients per day that are turned away because we are fully booked.
Miller Street Medical Practices is a purpose built medical centre with the most modern of facilities and an excellent team of Doctors and staff.
We have Pathology, Radiology, Specialists and Allied Health Services either onsite or adjacent to the Practice.
If you are a GP looking to join a vibrant, professional and collegiate team, don’t miss your opportunity to join our practice. Contact us today!
• FRACGP / Vocationally Registered
• Must have General Practice experience
• Caring, friendly disposition;
For more information contact Stefano Cioni on 0490 88 99 46 or email:
VR GP Balgowlah Village Medical Practice Professional and Lifestyle Opportunity
Our medical staff are passionate about providing excellent patient care to the young professionals and families that frequent our clinic.
Due to very high patient demand we seek a VR GP, there are 3-4 afternoon sessions a week (days negotiable) and 3 Sundays a month 10am – 4pm. There is also a Saturday roster which averages 1 in 6 weekends 8am – 1pm.
– Friendly work environment in a prime location on the Northern Beaches in a modern shopping centre with staff parking and easy access to public transport by ferry/bus
– Private billing practice, 70% of gross billings
– On site Pharmacy and Pathology
– Non-corporate and no lock in contract
– Full time RN support (immunisation, wound dressings, spiro, ECG and health assessments)
– Fully computerised
– AGPAL accredited
– Winner of the 2016 Northern Beaches Local Business Award for Health Improvement Services
– Demographic of young families and professionals.
Please email CV to Sue Knight
(02) 9948 5557
General Practitioner, full time or part time, non-corporate practice in Brookvale
General Practitioner required – full time or part time, non DWS, for a family owned, non-corporate practice in Brookvale, Sydney’s northern beaches area.
The Medclinic Family Practice is looking for a full time or part time GP, non DWS, for a family owned, friendly, non-corporate medical practice situated inside Westfield Brookvale NSW, in the wonderful northern beaches area of Sydney.
There’s a minimum pay guaranteed for the first 6 months ($120/per hour) and flexible working hours.
Open Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. We have the option for you of working on the weekends also.
We are a very busy practice, with good patient numbers. There is also onsite pathology, pharmacy, psychology and specialists.
Interested in weekend shifts? Weekend shifts are also available for non DWS doctors . Will be pay a minimum guaranteed of $120/per hour.
Are you a DWS Doctor? We can accommodate a DWS doctor for Thursdays and the Weekends.
Please contact Dr. Kanwar Channi on:
- Mobile: 0400 390 030
- Phone: 02 8319 6266
- Fax: 02 9939 5310
- Email: email@example.com
General Practitioner – Manly Vale
Full time GP required for a friendly family medical practice in Manly Vale. We are looking for a GP who is interested in providing long term quality care. We are computerised with experienced nurse support. Please contact Kiril 0401007242.
OSANA – $300k salary in Sydney – Narrabeen, Canterbury, Cremorne, Woollahra clinics
Osana is a new model of General Practice that aims to support patients to stay well, happy and avoid hospital where possible.
Osana GPs manage 700 patients – spend more time with less patients to focus on prevention and review; Enrol patients: Support patient recruitment activities – engaging with hospitals, specialists, aged care/consumer groups; Lead a care team: Use data and team huddles to plan proactive chronic disease care for patients (manage your own team of allied health, RNs and health assistants); Support health system reform: Deliver care that patients need rather than what is paid for by Medicare.
Email Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0448006666
Home Doctor/ Urgent Care Doctor/ After Hours Home Visits
Work opportunities for GP Fellows and GP Registrars with National Home Doctor Service
Are you looking for a flexible opportunity that fits around your work in a clinic, family or other commitments? Work with us and see a wide range of interesting urgent care presentations (the closest you will get to emergency in GP land!), access to a free in-house QI&CPD program accredited with RACGP and the potential for career and leadership development.
13SICK National Home Doctor Service is Australia’s largest network of home visiting doctors who work on weeknights and weekends to support day time GPs to provide continuity of care to patients and help reduce pressure on the hospital system.
Please call us today for a confidential conversation with our Recruitment Team or request a call from one of our Medical Directors.
Contact: National Recruitment Team
T: 1300 643 737
GP – Willoughby Medical Practice
Part-time or full-time VR GP required for busy suburban family practice.
Accredited, computerized (BP), bulk-billing.
Currently 3 full-time doctors.
VR GP (PT/ FT) – Hills District, Sydney
VR GP (PT/ FT) needed for an accredited, computerized mixed billing Practice in the Hills District, Sydney.
Well-equipped treatment room with RN support. Pathology and Allied Health on site.
Northern Beaches VR GPs & After Hours/Weekend doctors – Gateway Medical Centre
- Privately owned, busy established medical centre
- Fully computerised and accreditied Nursing and allied support
- Secure onsite parking
Location: Mona Vale
P: 02 9998 3400 – Louise
GP opportunity – Vale Medical Practice
Vale Medical Practice, NSW has an exciting GP opportunity now available.
This practice is fully refurbished with state-of-the-art facilities, and is conveniently located at Westfield Warringah Mall in historic Brookvale House.
We are seeking a GP to join our thriving, modern practice and enjoy: Extremely busy practice with a large patient base ready for new recruit.
Well established, modern centre in a great location.
Mixed billing and high earning potential
For patient comfort and convenience, Pharmacy, Physio and Pathology services are also located onsite.
Don’t miss your opportunity! Contact us today to find out more.
Postgraduate training and experience in general practice;
Eligibility for registration with the national medical board;
Caring, friendly disposition;
Minor treatment room procedure skills
For further information contact Natalie Tuivaga.
Phone: 0467 801 464
GP opportunity – Dee Why General Practice
The Dee Why GPs are in the middle of a baby boom! Beautiful Sydney northern beaches, huge patient following, high earning potential.
With one of our Doctors on maternity leave and another two scheduled in the next few months, we are seeking GPs to join us to assist with high patient demand.
Dee Why General Practice is a purpose built medical centre with the most modern of facilities and an excellent team of Doctors and staff.
Our well-equipped Treatment Room has all the latest diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and we have Pharmacy, Pathology, Radiology, Specialists and Allied Health services onsite.
If you are a GP looking to join a vibrant, professional and collegiate team, don’t miss your opportunity to join our practice.
Contact us today!
- FRACGP / Vocationally Registered
- Must have General Practice experience
- Caring, friendly disposition;
- Minor treatment room procedure skills
- All applicants MUST currently be living in Australia to apply.
For further information contact Natalie Tuivaga on 0467 801 464 or email email@example.com.
Freshwater FT/PT VR GP
Busy established Family Medical Practice in North Beaches.
Accrediated with nursing support.
For further information or to apply, please contact Dr H Hyasat
P: 0405 150 606 – E: firstname.lastname@example.org
GPs – Sydney Northern Beaches
Day / evening / weekend sessions available for GPs
- Modern established practice with the opportunity for ownership in the business. Options for accommodation assistance for out of area doctors.
- Bulk and private billing.
Phone: 0414970773 George
Sydney Northern Beaches – DWS Doctor
- After hours/weekend sessions available for DWS doctors.
- Modern established practice.
- Bulk and private billing
Phone: 0414970773 George
GP – Oxford Medical Centre in Epping
Full time or after hours GPs who are able to work flexible hours.
- Willing to take turns on Saturday morning sessions.
- Remuneration 75% of billing.
- Busy bulk billing practice with modern fit-out.
- Location next to Epping rail station.
- Fully computerised BP.
How to apply: Email CV to email@example.com
Seeking Female GPs – Lower North Shore Sydney
Our vibrant practice is 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD, and 5 minutes from North Sydney city centre, situated the leafy suburbs of Neutral Bay. With nearby top school and thriving businesses, this area is one of the best for GPs looking to establish themselves with ongoing clientele.
- Our freshly established Practice will bulkbill initially, with a view of ongoing mixed billing. There is ample senior GP onsite support, will full compliment of allied including psychology, podiatry, dietetics, physiotherapy, as well as onsite pathology. We have a crèche for young patients and an elegant waiting area. There are 7 GP consult rooms and treatment room all equipped with the most modern equipment available.
- At our fully computerised practice running BestPractice, you will work alongside other full-time GPs and be supported by an experienced practice nurse and a team of excellent receptionists who will make your day run smoothly.
- Practice opening hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturdays and Sundays.
We are pleased to offer 70% Gross Billing or $140/hr guaranteed for 3 months, whichever is greater.
The area has a great demand for women and children’s health, and expertise in these areas of service is highly beneficial.
- Non-DWS position
- Fellowship from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (VR FRACGP)
- Un-restricted Medicare provider
- Current AHPRA registration
- Able to start May 2017
Castlecrag Private Hospital seeking GPs
Castlecrag Private Hospital (CPH)’s Medical Services Unit is currently seeking GPs to join the CPH team to care for medical patients.
CPH accepts medical admissions from other private and public facilities, and direct admissions from GPs in the community. The medical services unit is an ideal solution for patients who need ongoing care in a comforting private environment. All of the rooms are private with bathrooms.Patients commonly treated in the Medical Services unit include:
- Reconditioning and ongoing care post-surgery
- Chronic Respiratory Conditions
- Non-acute Cardiac conditions
- Patients with cancer who require sub-acute care
- Patients requiring medication review and pain relief
- Patients post falls
- Patients are managed by GPs and our multi-disciplinary team including Nurses, Physiotherapy, OT, Social Worker, dietician and our onsite Chef
Benefits for GPs:
- Can look after their own patients
- GPs can medi-gap for all consultations
- GPs can build up their practice via new referrals
Enquiries: To enquire regarding being credentialed as a GP or to refer a patient please phone 9935 0200.
General Practitioner in Roseville
Are you a doctor looking to work in a practice with hours to suit you? Or are you a doctor looking to establish your own niche practice?
Job Description: Our practice is newly refurbished and has a beautiful aspect in Roseville. We are a privately owned medical centre that offers doctors the chance to operate in a stress free environment with friendly support staff who can manage all your administrative requirements. You are free to practice medicine without interference of a requirement for patient numbers per hour. We offer excellent remuneration and a generous minimum hourly rate with flexible options and hours to suit.
The facility manages an appointment system alongside Bulk Billing/Private billing. We are fully computerised and accredited and offer a well-equipped treatment room for surgical procedures.
We have supporting allied health on site including Psychology, Podiatry as well as Medical specialists. X-ray, Pharmacy and Pathology are conveniently located.
We are a registered yellow fever centre and offer all travel and general immunisations.
Hours: Flexible options and hours to suit.
Email: Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Receptionist Required for Northern Beaches Practice
Elanora Heights Medical Practice offers quality open-minded modern healthcare. We are currently seeking an experienced medical receptionist to join our close-knit growing team of doctors, nurses, psychologist, nutritionist, and paediatrician.
– Suits someone who is professional, naturally friendly and proactive
– Paperless practice: knowledge of computers essential
– We place a strong emphasis on cultivating a happy team that works in harmony together. As such, we are prepared to train the right applicant with the right attitude and qualities. Having said this, experience with ‘Best Practice’ medical software is a very strong advantage.
– Experience with social media is also advantageous
– Potential to develop your career within the business as we grow
Current shifts available: Mondays & Fridays 12.30-6pm
Please email cover letter and resume to:
Medical Receptionist – North Shore Medical Practice
Modern North Shore Medical Practice is looking for a new member to add to its friendly reception team. We have two positions available for morning and afternoon shifts. It is essential the candidate has the flexibility to work extra shifts when necessary. The role is to organize appointments, reception duties and administrative tasks in order to ensure smooth and efficient functioning of the Medical practice and provide an exceptional standard of care to our patients.
Call Patricia Rigg, Practice Manager on 94161348 for further details and to apply for position.
- Flexibility with roster.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and organize, with attention to detail
- Work cooperatively and independently.
- Demonstrated patient-focused approach in service provision with genuine empathy and interest in their needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be always well-presented, friendly, courteous and obliging. Represent the practice in a confident and positive manner at all times.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality regarding patient and practice information
- Knowledge of BP software
- CPR/Triage training and/or experience
- Korean speaking
Medical Receptionist – Greenwood Medical Centre – North Sydney
A permanent casual position for a medical receptionist approx 15 hours per week.
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency in written and verbal English
- Ability to multitask, be well-organised and work productively with a team environment
- Excellent presentation, punctuality and positive attitude towards work with a willingness to learn
- Previous experience in a medical reception position
- Availability on other days for back-up casual shifts if required
All necessary training will be provided
- Answering phones, managing appointments, greeting and assisting patients
- Processing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Manage invoicing, billing
Please note that applicants with frequently changing timetables are not suitable.
This is a permanent position.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV/resume to
Medical Receptionist Clinic 66
Do you have experience in working in a busy high functioning team with a medical administrative background? Are you well presented, have excellent administrative and customer service skills with a professional non judgmental approach? If this sounds like the role for you then there is a fantastic opportunity to join our team at Clinic 66.
Our location is walking distance from Chatswood Station. This is apart-time role available 24-32 hrs per week with school holiday flexibility.
General Purpose of Position:
• To provide high quality reception and secretarial services to the patients, doctors and staff at the surgery in a caring and supportive manner.
• To maintain confidentiality of all information.
• To provide flexibility in practice staffing arrangements
• Provide administrative support to the Practice Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner
• Receive and convey messages in writing, verbally and electronically
• Liaise with patients and their families in a compassionate manner
• Liaise with GPs, other health professionals and their staff
• Make appointments
• Bill patients and receipt moneys
• Undertake Banking procedures
• Operate all aspects of EFTOS machine
• Fax documents
• Scan documents
• File documents
• Prepare documents for mail-out
• Prepare paper file for surgical patients
• Organise surgical lists, confirming patients’ appointments
• Open, stamp appropriately and distribute incoming mail
• Type documents as required with a high level of accuracy
• Maintain accurate log of specimens for external pickup
• Place orders for stationery and/or clinical supplies as directed OR Monitor stationery and/or clinical supply levels and place orders as required to maintain a working supply at all times.
• Book and organise staff and/or doctors meetings as directed
• Participate in ongoing professional development activities
• Contribute equitably to maintaining the cleanliness of the practice
• Maintain practice dress standards
• Any other administrative duties as directed by Practice Manager and Director
Essential Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to communicate effectively with a variety of people
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Proficient in use of keyboard
Desirable Qualifications Education and/or Experience
• Previous experience in a medical or surgical practice environment
• Proficiency in Windows operating system
• Knowledge of Medical Director and Pracsoft
• Understanding of medical terminology
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
Please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Health Assistant – Full-time – OSANA
An unique and exciting opportunity exists for the right person to join a multi-disciplinary team of health professions as a Health Assistant, delivering a new and innovative model of chronic disease management in a primary healthcare setting. This role would suit those with reception experience, exceptional customer service skills, health coach qualification or someone with an interest in the changing face of primary health care.
Osana is a patient centric model of healthcare based on proactive wellness. Patients are encouraged and supported by a team of clinicians and health professionals to engage in health-related seminars, community activities, patient groups, health coaching and coordination…
Medical Reception – Freshwater – 15 – 25 hrs pw
A busy Medical Practice in Freshwater requires an experienced Medical
Receptionist preferably with knowledge of Medical Director/Best Practice.
Needs to be flexible, a good communicator and enjoy working in a busy team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or if you would like more information speak to Kate on 9905 3408.
Practice Manager – Fulltime Sydney Mosman
General Practice Cremorne (GPC) is a well-established private billing practice in Mosman. We have a strong team based culture which is patient centred. GPC is seeking applications from a highly motivated Practice Manager to join our team.
Our ideal candidate would have previous experience in a General Practice environment. You will be responsible for ensuring the patients experience truly reflects GPC values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
Operationally responsible for the day to day management of the practice and strategically responsible for the business direction of the practice this role requires both managerial and leadership skills.
An attractive negotiable salary, depending on experience and qualification will be offered to the successful applicant.If you want to join our progressive team please call Dr Ann Allsop, Managing Principal, on 02-8969 5000 to find out more about this exciting role.
Qualifications and experience
– Previous experience in using General Practice Management systems highly desirable
– Tertiary education in health delivery in primary care, commerce, or business highly desirable or a Practice Management Diploma.
– Leadership skills and the ability to apply those skills in a small team environment.
– Ability to develop effective working relationship with internal and external personnel.
– Financial Management skills including experience using funding mechanism in General Practice such as Medicare, DVA & PIP.
– Human resource management skills
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Experience in preparing a practice for Accreditation or similar governance framework.
Medical Practice Manager for specialised General Practice Clinic 66
Clinic 66 is an innovative, growing, specialised GP practice. Unique in our offering of Reproductive and Sexual Health services, there is no other facility in Australia like us.
Clinic 66 is looking for an experienced Practice Manager to take us to the next level. Our high functioning team of skilled, passionate clinicians deliver excellent services ( check our Google reviews) at our day surgery and consulting suite in Chatswood NSW.
You will be responsible for:
– Recruitment and management of staff ( nurses, customer service and administration)
– Review and implementation of policies and procedures focusing on improvement, and in line with our accreditation and high standards of service delivery
– Maintaining high levels of customer service
– Managing rosters and working within budgets
– Liaison with various internal and external stakeholders including Private Health Insurers
– Medical Practice management experience
– Business administration qualification or Diploma of Practice Management preferred
– Outstanding communication and customer service skills
– Excellent computer and administration skills
– Proven leadership skills
– A positive and professional attitude
– Excellent presentation and a professional manner
Efficient, outcomes focussed, often described as a “doer”. You excel at problem solving and enjoy working as part of a team.
Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately for interview.
Please send your cv to email@example.com
Clinical or Registered Psychologists for Gidget House, Sydney Branches (post updated Friday 1 Feb. 2019)
Gidget Foundation Australia
– Multiple part time positions available
– Opportunity to specialise in perinatal mental health
– Medicare bulk-billed service
– Head office based in North Sydney
– Opportunities available immediately at North Sydney, Randwick, The Mater as well as North Shore Private
– Start ASAP – Flexible start dates available and ongoing recruitment opportunities due to organisational growth
– Car parking provided at some locations, where required
– Full administration support
Please submit a cover letter with your resume and regular availability to Peni Bailey at
About the program
Gidget House is a specialist centre offering perinatal mental health psychology services to expectant and new parents in need of support around perinatal depression and anxiety. This is a GP referred program that requires a mental health plan. Gidget Psychologists support new mums and dads living with PNDA or who may have experienced some other forms of perinatal trauma such fertility issues, miscarriage and stillbirth. The program is underpinned by a basic belief that early detection and intervention are key in ensuring those living with PNDA address the issues with specialist treatment and can go on to live happy and fulfilling lives. Gidget House is currently looking for qualified, skilled and experienced psychologists who will work within a team under the supervision and guidance of perinatal psychiatrist, Professor Bryanne Barnett. Gidget House is open Monday to Thursday from 8am to 7pm, Friday 9am to 3pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm. A range of days/hours is available and the role/s can accommodate school hours or shorter early evening shifts.
Psychologist wanted to join expanding Elanora Heights Medical Practice. (posted Tuesday 19 Feb. 2019)
The Elanora Heights Medical Practice is expanding and looking for another psychologist to join their growing team.
EHMP was founded by husband and wife, Dr Tom Hogan and Dr Laura Lum. They are passionate about total health and optimal wellbeing. They remain dedicated to considering both how to treat symptoms while also investigating the underlying cause of the many health issues prevalent in modern society. The EHMP believe in taking a preventative and proactive approach to health.
The practice is located on Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches in the heart of Elanora Heights shops, next to the Nook Wholefoods Cafe. Lunchtime walks could be down the hill at the beach or walking to one of the parks overlooking Narrabeen Lake, alongside the beautiful tree-lined streets of Elanora Heights.
This modern practice has been designed to feel like a home away from home. It’s furnished with as many natural and low VOC materials as possible. Our love of nature and permaculture gardening has oozed into the practice, and there are just enough plants to enrich the incoming fresh ocean air.
Located at ground level, access for wheelchairs, prams and buggies is a breeze.
As mental health is an inseparable part of total health and wellbeing, we would like to welcome the right psychologist to join our team of General Practitioners and Paediatrician. Our doctors are extensively trained diagnosticians, skilled at providing whole-person family medical care.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Medicare provider status.
- High level of expertise.
- Experience in CBT as well as other modalities.
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage with a high degree of professionalism, friendliness and organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to ‘healthy body healthy mind’ as well as ongoing professional development.
- Demonstrated awareness of a work ethic to high standards and awareness of ethical issues related to the practice of psychology.
- Extensive experience working with adolescents and/or children would be a strong advantage.
- Positive, supportive and happy team of fellow healthcare professionals.
- Inclusion in interdisciplinary team meetings and team with our doctors, nurses, paediatrician, psychologist, nutritionist and GAPS practitioner.
- Peer clinical supervision with other psychologists
- 6 highly experienced friendly receptionists who are trained to manage the entire booking process from preparing the room before clinic to managing enquiries, making and changing bookings, telephone and email appointment confirmations and taking payments.
- EFTPOS and instant Medicare rebate.
- Professional promotion within our marketing campaigns across printed advertisements, on our facebook and instagram pages and on our website as well as our newsletters and our network of local health providers.
*** As part of a busy medical practice, referrals are frequent and experience in managing a waiting list is desirable ***
Applications close 8 March 2019 or before if a suitable candidate is found beforehand.
We are currently expanding and allocating session times. Please contact us immediately if you are interested. Please include a covering letter with your Resume.
Part Time Registered Nurse, General Practice – Walker Street Doctors North Sydney (posted Friday 8 Feb. 2019)
- Job share – 2 days per week (Thursday and Friday 8am- 5pm with an hour for lunch) with some flexibility to cover during holidays.
- Previous General Practice experience is valuable but not mandatory. Walker Street Doctors is looking for a nurse who is passionate about patient care and has enthusiasm for working as part of a small and supportive team to provide the highest standard of care to our patients.
- Walker Street Doctors is a privately billing practice in North Sydney, with a delightful patient base. Our practice is open from 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. No after hours or weekend work. We are close to North Sydney Railway station and many bus routes.
- Comfort with handling babies is essential. We have a large paediatric patient base.
- Comfort with using computer appointment software and emailing patients is essential. We use Best Practice software.
Please apply today. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Applications close Friday 1 March 2019.
Great opportunity for a full time / part time nurse
Great opportunity for a nurse that loves working with people, thrives on variety and enjoys making a difference to health outcomes.
Working with 7 GPs in primary care. Child + Adult immunisations. Coordinating and managing health assessments and care plans. Infection control and wound management as well as ECGs and spirometry.
– Experience in General Practice Nursing
– Self motivated
– Confident to work autonomously and with the established team
– Professional mannerism with attention to detail
– Ability to build relationships with our patients
– Current Immunisation Certificate
– Computer literacy
– Excellent customer service skills
– Current AHPRA Nurse registration
– Best Practice Software experience
– DVA CVC experience
– Ability of cover additional hours and annual leave
Benefits & Culture. Friendly long established non corporate practice, committed to excellence in Primary Care. Wide variety of patients . Complete support and training provided. Training will be provided as well as ongoing support.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to:
Applications close – Sunday 31/4/19
Registered Practice Nurse – Maternity leave relief position – Allambie Medical Centre (posted Wed. 23 Jan. 19)
Allambie Medical Centre is a privately owned, modern, accredited and family-oriented medical centre.
We are looking for a Registered Practice Nurse for maternity leave relief for approx. 12 weeks to cover 3 shifts/week and alternate Saturday mornings. This position will be required from April 2019.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Wound Care management
- Assist doctors with procedures
- Chronic Disease Care Plans reviewing
- Health Assessments
- Recall and reminder systems
- Pathology collection , venepuncture
- Cold Chain Management
Skills and Experience:
- Current AHPRA registration – Registered Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with medical software eg: Best Practice
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise competing workloads
- General practice experience will be highly regarded.
- A caring and collaborative approach to patient care
- You will need to have a current Police Check and Working with Children’s check or apply for them if you are successful in obtaining this position.
We would prefer an RN with recent General Practice or Hospital experience, however we will give appropriate training to fill any gaps in skills.
Applications close Wednesday 6th February 2019 (close of business).
Please email your CV to Ms Chris Hugill at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Nurse – Cremorne Medical Practice
Are you looking for a flexible, casual role in a busy General Practice? Cremorne Medical Practice needs an experienced and self-motivated Registered Nurse to provide quality care to our diverse range of patients.
Our clinic offers a range of services, making this role busy and exciting. Experience working in a fast paced, varied environment is a must.
What this role offers:
– Regular hours – one shift per week, every 2nd Saturday morning plus holiday cover when required
– Autonomy in delivering quality medical services – patient triage, health assessments, travel health advice, wound management, immunisations and chronic disease management
– Be part of a great team, where our Nurses make an important and valuable contribution to patient care and education
– Extensive training
– Opportunity to contribute to providing excellent patient care
– Experienced Registered Nurse
– Current AHPRA registration
– Authorised immuniser
– Wound management experience
– Strong communication and problem solving skills
– Computer literate (Best Practice experience highly regarded)
– The passion and compassion to make a difference in the lives of your patients
If this sounds like a great opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to Eilidh Kennedy, Practice Manager:
Experienced Practice Nurse (RN) – Beecroft
Beecroft Medical Centre is a modern, accredited and family-oriented medical centre located in the heart of Beecroft.
Beecroft Medical Centre is a leading multi-disciplinary family practice looking for a Registered Practice Nurse to join the clinical team. We have 3 lovely GPs in a purpose built facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Wound Care management
– Assist doctors with procedures
– General nursing appointments
– Triage and care planning
– Chronic Disease Care Plans
– Health Assessments
– Recall and reminder systems
– Pathology collection when needed
– Cold Chain Management
Skills and Experience:
– Current AHPRA registration – Registered Nurse
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficiency with medical software eg: Best Practice
– Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise competing workloads
– General practice experience will be highly regarded.
– A caring and collaborative approach to patient care
– You will need to have a current Police Check and Working with Children’s check or apply for them if you are successful in obtaining this position.
– Professional Indemnity Insurance
Benefits/Perks We Offer
– Above award wages (depending on experience)
– Very Friendly working environment
– Newly built shopping centre and food court across the road
– Modern practice
– AGPAL accredited practice
To apply, please email resumes to:
Care Manager/Registered Nurse – Full-time – OSANA
An unique and exciting opportunity exists for a registered nurse to progress their career by joining a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals as a Care Manager, delivering a new and innovative model of chronic disease management in a primary healthcare setting.
Osana is a patient centric model of healthcare based on proactive wellness. Patients are encouraged and supported by a team of clinicians and health professionals to engage in health-related seminars, community activities, patient groups, health coaching and coordination.
Registered Nurse – Epilepsy Trainer
Epilepsy Action Australia seeks to appoint a casual Registered Nurse with a passion for education to deliver community epilepsy education sessions.
Location: North Sydney region and surrounds
- The position would suit a Registered Nurse who is not currently employed or who works part time.
- A Certificate 1V in Workplace Training and Assessment is desirable.
- Expert training and support are provided so you can become a Licensed Epilepsy Trainer.
How to apply: Please email email@example.com to express your interest and to find out more about this wonderful opportunity.
Name of Contact Person: Louise Clarke RN, Educational Services Marketing Coordinator.