Careers at SNPHN>
HR Assistant and Admin Support
Position Purpose: The HR Assistant and Admin Support is responsible to ensure:
- the day-to-day admin tasks of the HR function are fulfilled.
- administration support to HR Lead to carry out in areas including (but
- not limited to) recruiting, onboarding, training & development,
- performance management, HRIS, exits and other HR activities
- shadow Senior Admin to provide reception& administration support
- to ensure the full coverage of front desk
- build and keep excellent office management and administration
- function support.
- high level internal and external customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience in an admin and hr support role
- Previous experience working as reception or customer support
- Flexibility to ensure the full coverage of front desk, an ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, and collaborative with exceptional people and communication skills.
- Excellent computer, written and oral communication and interpersonal skill.
- Basic knowledge of HR related legislation – related to Award, Enterprise Agreement, Fair Work Act & NES.
- Capable of addressing operational requirements directly
- Ability to prioritise workloads when necessary
- Energetic but professional.
- Enthusiastic to learn, actively research to find solution and develop understanding.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a Human Resources related qualification
- Experience in a not for profit, government funded environment
- Member of an HR related body
Please submit your application as soon as possible. SNHN may take the opportunity to progress applications prior to the nominated closing date where appropriate.
Sydney North Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.