Careers at SNPHN>
Reporting to the General Manager Commissioning and Partnerships, the role will lead, influence and design health commissioning across SNHN. You will be a key interface between health service providers and SNHN and will commission services to meet local and national health targets.
Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with members of the community and service providers to ensure best practice commissioning
- Build stakeholder partnerships and alliances with health and social services organisations
- Work closely with subject matter experts improving health outcomes and creating better patient experiences
- Oversee and guide the work of one staff member
With a solid background in health care and/or health management, together with highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, you can demonstrate a successful track record in:
- Planning and/or management of services in a primary or community setting
- Implementing change and innovation, with a strong customer focus
- Influencing, negotiating and engaging positively with stakeholders (particularly contracted service providers)
- Achieving improved outcomes for consumers
- Presenting information effectively to a variety of audiences
To apply, please send your cover letter addressing the skills required and resume in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting #381963 or call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
[contentblock id=1 img=gcb.png]