TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is SNPHN limited ABN 386 053 538 84 (“Promoter“).
- Instructions on how to enter and claim form part of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By completing this survey, a Member is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Only one survey entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Winners will be drawn by 19/04/2021 from all entries received and verified by SNHN.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, SNHN reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- SNHN’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Reward is personal to each Qualified Entrant, and cannot be exchanged, transferred, shared or assigned in any manner. Rewards cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other Promotion.
- The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and the Qualified Entrant (including the Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in their discretion, to disqualify any individuals who they have reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Rewards, and to the extent permitted by law do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage.
- The Reward is subject to availability. If the Reward is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Reward for a reward of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Qualified Entrant does not take or claim a Reward (or an element of a Reward) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that Reward (or that element of the Reward) will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that Reward (or element of the Reward).
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
A qualified entrant must meet the following conditions of entry (“Qualified Entrant”)
This Promotion is only open to Qualified Entrants who are:
- Health professionals practising in the Northern Sydney PHN region who have completed the SNHN Stakeholder and Services survey, and are
- Australian residents aged 18 years and over at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to participate in this Promotion.
As a condition of entering this Promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a Prize winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, in any media or publication for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome).
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, Qualified Entrants must, during the Survey Period: