PROVIDER: Cirrus Healthcare.
DATE: Saturday 27 August 2016.
VENUE: Hilton Hotel, 488 George Street, Sydney.
This practical and interactive seminar will provide you with updates on common complexities throughout pregnancy and infant care. Topics range from prenatal screening and perinatal anxiety and depression, to feeding issues, vaccination and worrisome rashes in infants.
- Perinatal anxiety and depression
- Vaccination update
- Common problems in pregnancy
- Sponsored session – contemporary management of cow’s milk allergy in infants
- Tailoring contraception
- Baby rashes – when to worry
- Case study discussion – pregnancy and the newborn
- Optional CPR
RACGP CDP: Earn 40 Category 1 points or 12 Category 2 points.
COST: Prices apply and early bird discount ends 6 August, 2016.
ENQUIRIES: Contact Francesca Lawrence (02) 8484 0896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.