The online education sessions known as MenoECHO will include a short didactic presentation followed by discussion of 2 case studies. Sessions will cover topics with increasing complexity and will be guided by the feedback from attendees.
This is a state-wide project and will encompass bimonthly free online education sessions for health professionals utilising the ECHO education platform – Flyer MenoECHO.
DATE: Commencing Monday September 25 2023 from 6pm-7pm. The education will provide a case by case guide to managing menopause presentations, including complex cases and special considerations.
- Menopause Hormonal Treatments (MHT)
- Evidence based non-hormonal treatments
- Treatment options for menopause vs perimenopause
- Treatment of mood disorders associated with menopause
- Menopause in difficult clinical cases (eg cardiovascular disease, breast cancer)
This free online event is aimed primarily at GPs, endocrinologists, gynecologists, nurses and allied health professionals. CPD will be available for the sessions. We hope to soon have RACGP and
Expert Panel Members:
- Prof Rod Baber Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Royal North Shore Hospital.
- Dr Amanda Beech- Endocrinologist, Royal Hospital for Women
- A Prof John Eden- Reproductive Endocrinologist, Royal Hospital for Women
- Dr Therese Foran Sexual Health Physician, Royal Hospital for Women
- Dr Elina Safro, General Practitioner, Medical Education and Integrated Clinical Services, Family Planning NSW, Royal Hospital for Women
For more information contact – Kate Luckie MenoECHO coordinator Ph 0438 885 590 firstname.lastname@example.org