An interactive education forum to explore the many cardiology conditions seen in General Practice. Looking at the presentation, diagnosis and management from primary care to specialty and how early detection of many conditions can lead to better outcomes for patients.
WHEN: Saturday 9 September 2023 from 8:30am – 3:30pm
WHERE: Venue Rydges Norwest 1 Columbia Court, Norwest, NSW, 2153
RACGP CPD: 5 Hours Educational Activity, 2 Hours Reviewing Performance
- Dr Waleed Aty | Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Dr Peter Fahmy | Cardiologist
- Dr Ajita Kanthan | Cardiologist
- Dr Devang Parikh | Cardiologist
- Dr Jay Thakkar | Cardiologist
- Dr Viswanathan Venkatachalam | Cardiologist
- Explain the minimally invasive cardiothoracic surgical options available for patients.
- Conduct timely diagnosis of Heart Failure and initiation of therapy to improve prognosis.
- Identify and manage acute deterioration of cardiovascular conditions.
- Monitor and manage chronic, progressive cardiovascular disease using evidence-based pharmacological treatment and lifestyle modifications.
- Determine appropriate referral pathways for patients when required