PROVIDER: Marjen Education Services
DATE: Tuesday 26 July, 2016
VENUE: Hilton Hotel, Sydney CBD.
This day session has been designed to assist participants achieve reaccreditation requirements in Infection Control.
About the training
- Small group of 10 to enhance competency checking experience
- Learn with quizzes and competency checking
- All materials supplied , a complimentary copy of prac guide and cleaning policy template included
- Notes emailed in advance – no preparation or reading necessary
- Folder provided with certificate, reference list/web addresses, product list, templates and checklists
- Coffee on arrival, healthy / hearty lunch and snacks/fruit at breaks, special dietary requirements catered for.
- 9am – Coffee and registration
- 9.15am – workshop start
- 10.45am – Break
- 1.00pm – 1.45pm lunch
- 3.45pm – Break
- 5.00pm – Finish
NOTE: Those who do not sterilise instruments may leave during the afternoon break
- Triage, Precautions, Immunisation, Clinical Waste and Sharps Injury (90 mins)
- Hand hygiene, use of PPE for both flu and spills, cleaning and safe management of body fluid spills (2 hours)
- Aseptic procedures and best practice for hand hygiene, glove changes and surface cleaning (30 minutes)
- Multiresistant Organisms, MRSA, cleaning/disinfection post patient (30 minutes)
- Instruments processing (2 hours or 1 hr where staff do not perform instrument sterilisation)
COST: Single fee is $330 ( $220 if non-working or attending with a full fee paying colleague). There is no deposit or prepayment – a 14 day invoice is sent after the session (25% cancellation fee).
ENQUIRIES: For more information email Marjen Education Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION: Complete the accompanying PDF enrolment form and email to email@example.com. You can also email Marjen directly for a copy of the form.