SNHN invite you to become a sponsor at the Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) 2020 AGM & Navigating the New World: Preparedness, response, resilience
About the opportunity
Sponsorship of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) Symposium is an opportunity to promote your brand, showcase your services and demonstrate your support for the education, health, wellbeing and development of GPs and healthcare professionals. It is an opportunity for your organisation to make contact with GPs and a range of primary health professionals and decision makers.
Be quick to express your interest – last year all sponsorship packages sold out
Given COVID-19 restrictions with numbers of delegates allowed at the venue this symposium will also be livestreamed and run as an interactive webinar.
Please note due to COVID-19 restrictions no sponsorship representatives will be able to attend the face to face component of this evening however we will make arrangements for your promotional material to be made available at the registration desk.
- Acknowledgement and your logo on event program
- Company web link and mention in event advertising
- Display of promotional materials and banner at registration
- Showcase organisation and brand awareness
About the event
Now into its fifth year, the annual SNHN AGM will be held on 5 November 2020 at The Kirribilli Club, 11 Harbourview Crescent, Lavender Bay. Given capacity with delegate numbers at venue, this symposium will also be livestreamed and run as an interactive webinar.
Dr Norman Swan from Radio National, ABC will be the MC for the evening. The theme for 2020 is Navigating the New World: Preparedness, response, resilience. The evening will provide GPs, health professionals and health leaders keynote presentations and discussions by an expert panel discussing crisis management and recovery, including lessons management and response. SNHN will be launching our first Primary Care Climate and Health Strategy on the evening, which incorporates targeted actions to support local leadership to build the resilience of communities through capacity building and raising awareness of and preparing for the direct and indirect impacts of climate on health.
Th SNHN AGM and education evening is a well-regarded symposium, bringing together decision makers and people working in health and community services within the region. This year the evening will include face to face education for 120 people and a live stream for up to a further 500.
- GPs, Practice Nurses and Practice Managers
- Healthcare Executives, leaders, and decision makers
- Allied health professionals
- Health, aged and community service providers
- Government and non-government organisations
- Professional associations
Facilitator: Dr Norman Swan – MC & Facilitator One of the first medically qualified journalists in Australia, Dr Swan is highly regarded by the medical and health professions. Joining the ABC in 1982, Dr Swan has won numerous awards for his work on Radio National.
Dr Penny Burns, GP Dr Burns is a Disaster Medicine Specialist and general practitioner who has championed the role of general practitioners in disaster response for close to a decade and has been a decisive figure in helping primary health networks develop disaster management pathways.
Professor Susan Kurrle, Geriatrician Prof Kurrle is with the Faculty of Medicine, University of Sydney and Director, Staff Specialist, Geriatrician, Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital and Community Services.
Dr Pankaj Arora, Emergency Medicine Dr Arora is the Founder of WiSE Medical and Director Emergency and Training at Royal North Shore Hospital. He is a Board member of the Global Academy for Emergency Medicine.
Professor Peter Sainsbury Prof Sainsbury has adjunct professorial appointments in the Faculty of the Built Environment at the University of NSW, the School of Medicine Sydney at Notre Dame University, and the School of Public Health at Sydney University. His qualification and experience cover medicine, health planning and health services management.
- Apply emergency and disaster preparedness
- Create a sustainable and climate resilient health sector
- Explain what is already happening and what is already working
- How to navigate the effects of climate change on patients
- Thursday 5 November 2020 – 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Kirribilli Club, 11 Harbourview Crescent Lavender Bay
- The event will also be live streamed as a webinar for those unable to attend face to face
- Dr NORMAN SWAN MC FOR EVENT. KEYNOTE SPEAKERS & Q&A PANEL
- VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.snhn.org.au
Feedback from SNHN Education Events Participants
“This was the most well-orchestrated PHN Event that we have ever sponsored, it has been seamless, and we have had so much interest.”
“I really appreciate the great work of SNHN – thank you for your commitment to quality education and cross discipline networking.”
“We attended PHN event as the sponsor and got to speak with many of your guests. We just wanted to say thank you for allowing us to be part of this event, it was a very effective event for us. We would like to be considered to sponsor more of your events in future.”
Terms and Conditions of Sponsorship
- Sponsors will not have input into the design or delivery of the education, in accordance with RACGP sponsorship guidelines (http://www.racgp.org.au)
- Pharma sponsors must comply with the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct http://www.medicinesaustralia.com.au
- Acceptance of sponsorship does not represent endorsement by SNHN of product, service, or company.
Postponement and Termination
- In the event that the educational activity cannot go ahead due to low numbers or an unexpected speaker cancellation, SNHN will endeavour to postpone the event to a later date.
- SNHN may by notice, at any time and in its absolute discretion, terminate this agreement if it considers that the Sponsorship arrangement is no longer:
- For reasons beyond its control, is no longer in the interests of SNHN or a funder of SNHN; or
- in compliance with the requirements of the SNHN Sponsorship Promotion and Advertising Policy and Procedure.
In the case of termination by SNHN under this clause, SNHN will endeavour to give as much notice as possible and provide reasons for termination.
Disclosures and use of Personal Information
- The Sponsor agrees to the publication by SNHN of information regarding this Agreement which may include the name and details of the Sponsor, including on a website controlled by SNHN. In addition, if SNHN is required by any government authority, under law, or pursuant to a court order to disclose specific information regarding this Agreement, the Organisation hereby consents to SNHN’s disclosure of the information so required.
Sponsor will be sent through Tax Invoice.
[contentblock id=1 img=gcb.png]