PROVIDER: Total Aged Services
DATE: 10 – 11 May, 2017
LOCATION: Caulfield Racecourse, Melbourne
A major conference for DONs, DDONs, NUMs, Coordinators, Team Leaders, ACNs, Education Coordinators, Quality Managers etc.
The conference aims to present contemporary, clear & concise information with practical application & provides delegates with a professional opportunity to reflect, review & recharge.
To review the detailed conference program, visit www.totalagedservices.com.au/assets/files/ACNM17%20Conference%20Program.pdf
The conference additionally provides delegates:
- High Quality presenters & content – 12 CPD Hours
- Suitable for a range of managers/professionals working in service delivery, education, assessment, case management, client liaison …. in organisations such as Home Care/Nursing organisations, Community Health, PHNs, PCPs, Councils etc
- Convenient location with free parking
- Extensive Trade Exhibition & professional networking opportunities
- Two for one delegate registrations special now available
COST: $726 incl GST for full conference or single day $385 (two for one special applies to these rates). All Registration fees include full catering, access to the Trade Expo & a copy of the Conference presentations
ENQUIRIES: For more information contact Wayne Woff, Manager on 0422 484 209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION: To register now please visit www.totalagedservices.com.au/acnm-conference.html