Stay up-to-date with what is happening in your region this month.
Take part, in this fun event in your local neighbourhood, anytime from 5pm, 5 September until 6pm, 6 September 2020.
Walk, jog or run in support of better and safer treatments for neuroblastoma – an aggressive disease that takes the lives of more children under the age of five than any other cancer. Make a difference this September.
- Choose from 1/3/5k and 10k,
- Complete your distance in area near you : at home, at the gym, in the park
- Get an official time for your 3/5/10k run using our special app.
- Early bird pricing: $10 adult and $5 child (till 31 July) includes personalised bib
- Supporting charity Neuroblastoma Australia
Find all the details here: https://run2cure.org.au/the-run-local