PROVIDER: Macquarie University and NSW Australian Association of Gerontology
DATE: Wednesday 18 September
TIME: 2-4pm Afternoon tea is included
VENUE: Macquarie University
As the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety continues, this Macquarie University event will consider what the Australian aged care system of the future should look like – and how can we get there?
“Aged Care 2.0 – new ways of knowing and acting” will showcase 4 presentations as well as a panel discussion. Presentations will include perspectives from researchers, policy makers, aged care providers, and consumers.
- Prof Andrew Georgiou, Macquarie University
- Ms Terrie Leoleos, Ethnic Communities’ Council of NSW
- Dr Meredith Gresham, UNSW & formerly HammondCare
- Prof Julie Byles, University of Newcastle
- A/Prof Denise Jepsen, Macquarie University
- Prof Johanna Westbrook, Macquarie University
- Ms Maureen Williams, patient advocate
- Ms Theresa Flavin, consumer