n 2019, the Australian College of Nurse Practitioners will be holding our National Conference in Melbourne from the 2nd-5th September, 2019.
The ACNP Conference is a fantastic opportunity to bring together Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Health Professionals.
Please join us in welcoming over 250 Delegates from around the globe and explore the 2019 themes of:
- Rural & Remote Health
- Primary Health Care
- Private Practice, and
- Speciality Practice, including Mental Health and Emergency.
The outline for the four days includes:
- Monday 2nd September 2019 – Pre Conference Workshops & Welcome Reception
- Tuesday 3rd September 2019 – Conference Day 1
- Wednesday 4th September 2019 – Conference Day 2 & Gala Dinner
- Thursday 5th September 2019 – Conference Day 3 & Close
The ACNP National Conference is one event not to be missed and provides for a great way to learn, network and interact in a fun, friendly and engaging environment.