- Distribution of the 2020 influenza vaccines will commence in the week beginning 30 March 2020.
- Please ensure your purpose built vaccine refrigerator has enough storage capacity to safely store both routine NIP vaccines and 2020 influenza vaccines. If you have concerns regarding your refrigerator storage capacity please contact the State Vaccine Centre on 1300 656 132 to revise your order or place it hold until storage issues are resolved.
- It is important that all immunisation providers avoid unnecessary vaccine wastage to ensure vaccines are available to eligible persons seeking influenza vaccination.
- When vaccine deliveries commence, vaccine orders are processed according to the date the order was placed. It can take up to 4 weeks for all pre-orders to be delivered. We are committed to ensuring equitable access to vaccines and appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Only NIP eligible patients should receive NIP funded vaccines.
Further information is available on the NSW Health seasonal influenza vaccination 2020 webpage https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/immunisation/Pages/flu.aspx