Part-time General Practitioner – North Sydney
Walker Street Doctors would like to expand our fabulous team of GP’s.
If you are a part time General Practitioner who enjoys taking the time required to practice excellent medicine, if you like being remunerated appropriately and if you like to work in a happy, productive, supportive and efficient team, this position might be for you.
Please take a look at our website and call me on 0438 448 454 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you think you might be suitable.
Hours and days are negotiable.
GENERAL PRACTITIONER – VR – ROSEBERY (Full Time & Part Time) – ASAP
* Modern new practice – pharmacy attached with internal access to Reception area.
* 3 GP rooms (new equipment + sink in room).
* 2 Specialist rooms.
* 1 nurses room.
* Dental suite to open end of year.
* Full time Reg. Nurse onsite ( venepuncture, immunisations, triage, screening patients prior to GP consult. ECG, Spiro. etc).
* Close to Green Square train station.
* Close to Bus stop (directly opposite and 10 sec walk).
* Onsite Parking.
* Doctor with General or Specialist registration with AHPRA
* FRACGP or equivalent
* Unrestricted provider number
Contact the Practice Administration Manager on 0437 355 673 or email email@example.com.
Experienced Medical Receptionist for MC Family Medical Practice
Experienced Medical Receptionist required to work in a busy, accredited, family owned General Practice in Pennant Hills.
Work hours are Wednesday from 8.30am – 2.00pm, but you would also be required to work an occasional Saturday morning, and have the ability to fill in for absent administrative staff.
Working in a team environment is essential . Immediate start available.
Prior experience in General Practice, flexibility regarding work hours and excellent communication skills. Familiarity with Best Practice preferred.
Contact Person: Trina Jones
How to Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unrestricted VR General Practitioner required Part-time or Full-Time for a busy semi-rural Family Practice in Galston
We require a GP who is committed to their patients, enjoys working in a team environment, enjoys a diverse range of medicine, is competent with Chronic care and mental health conditions.
Initial hourly rate, then 70% of all billings
Fully accredited practice with AGPAL, practice nurse and allied health staff on site. We provide a family friendly environment in a lovely community with local shops and cafes, servicing a diverse demographic of patients
We also service the local Retirement village and nursing home, have regular practice meetings and opportunities for fellow GP’s to discuss cases together. We have pathology collection on site and have been established for 3 years. We offer both bulk-billing and private billing.
Please contact Practice Manger via email at email@example.com or call 0406 483 599.
Davidson Family Medical Practice – VR GP required
Exciting opportunity for a Part Time VR GP to join a near new group family practice.
Wednesday afternoons and Thursdays as well as some Saturdays, pathology on site and practice nurse.
State of the art modern practice with treatment room, non-corporate, mixed billing, fully computerised, practice nurse and friendly reception staff .
Enquiries / Applications:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa 9452 6434.
GENERAL PRACTITIONER OR OTHER MEDICAL PRACTITIONER
We have a rewarding opportunity available for a General Practitioner or other Medical Practitioner with a passion for working with people with intellectual disability.
Location: Northern Sydney Intellectual Disability Health Team (NSIDHT), Cremorne Community Health Centre.
This position is for 1 day/week and would suit an experienced General Practitioner, or other Medical Practitioner such as a Rehabilitation Physician or Career Medical Officer. This is a fixed term position until end June 2018, with possible extension depending on funding.
About the Role: The successful applicant will be part of the Northern Sydney Intellectual Health Team (NSIDHT), a specialised health service for children and adults with intellectual disability. The role will include:
- Comprehensive health assessment and care coordination for older adolescents and adults with intellectual disability and complex health needs
- Organising investigations and internal and external referrals as required
- Providing timely and comprehensive written reports to referring doctors, families and support organisations, using the clinic report templates
- Liaison with general health and disability services
- Participating in multidisciplinary case discussions as indicated
- Current registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) with relevant qualifications.
- Experience or interest in providing assessment and consultation for people with intellectual disability and complex health conditions.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills with clinic staff, external agencies, clients and their families
- Current Class C unrestricted NSW Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Evidence of Medical Indemnity Insurance cover.
About the Service: The NSIDHT is funded by NSW Ministry of Health through the Northern Sydney Local Health District, and operated by the Centre for Disability Studies. The Centre for Disability Studies is a not for profit research and education organisation that is affiliated with the University of Sydney Medical School.
Enquiries / Applications with CV: Dr Seeta Durvasula – Email: email@example.com
INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY HEALTH TEAM PRACTICE NURSE
We have a rewarding opportunity available for an experienced nurse to assist in comprehensive health assessments, prepare reports, and to undertake health care coordination as required for people with intellectual disability.
Location: Northern Sydney Intellectual Disability Health Team (NSIDHT), Cremorne Community Health Centre
The Position: Part time (3 days/week) or full time. This is a fixed term position until end June 2018, with possible extension depending on funding.
About the role: The successful applicant will be part of a specialised health service for people with intellectual disability. Responsibilities include:
- Collating health and other information through a clinic questionnaire and external reports
- Conducting comprehensive health assessments with medical staff
- Assisting clients to access additional health services as required
- Assisting clients with health promotion /preventive health activities
- Assisting in the preparation of health assessment reports and following up results of diagnostic tests
- Maintaining and managing clinic data for reporting, evaluation and research purposes
- Coordinating quarterly Advisory Committee meetings
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years’ nursing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Current Class C unrestricted NSW Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Current (less than 1 year old) satisfactory Criminal Record and Working with Children Checks
- Experience in liaising with clients and families
Desirable: Experience in supporting people with intellectual disability
About the NSIDHT: NSIDHT is funded by NSW Ministry of Health through the Northern Sydney Local Health District, and operated by the Centre for Disability Studies. The Centre for Disability Studies is a not for profit research and education organisation affiliated with the University of Sydney Medical School.
Enquiries / Applications with CV: Dr Seeta Durvasula – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Balgowlah Village Medical Practice
Stockland Village Shopping Centre
Our medical staff is passionate about providing excellent patient care to the young professionals and families that frequent our clinic. Due to very high patient demand we seek a VR GP full time / part time (min 3 days pw), days / hours negotiable.
- Friendly work environment in a prime location on the Northern Beaches in a modern shopping centre with staff parking and easy access to public transport by ferry/bus
- Private billing practice, 70% of gross billings
- On site Pharmacy and Pathology
- Non-corporate and no lock in contract
- Full time RN support (immunisation, wound dressings, spiro, ECG and health assessments)
- Fully computerised
- AGPAL accredited
- Winner of the 2016 Northern Beaches Local Business Award for Health Improvement Services
- Demographic of young families and professionals.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Sue Knight on (02) 9948 5557.
Part Time GP for Private Practice
Employer: Gilbert Collins Medical Practice, Mona Vale
Exciting opportunity for an additional GP to join our rapidly expanding practice 2-4 days per week (closed weekends).
GP owned business with clinical leadership and supportive team including nurse, dietitian & podiatrist. New purpose-built premises & equipment. Fully computerised – Best Practice software.
If you want have a work-life balance in a non-corporate environment, provide high quality patient-centred care and help us develop our business please do get in touch by email.
Essentials: VR FRACGP or FACRRM; Unrestricted Medicare provider (Non-DWS position); Current AHPRA registration; good communication skills
How to apply: contact Dr Fiona Collins – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (02) 8914 7988
General Practice Chatswood
- Seeking an experienced medical receptionist
- 3-4 days per week
- Casual basis
- Good customer service & communication skills essential.
How to Apply: Email CV to email@example.com or call 9413 4788.
Enrolled Nurse or Medical Practice Assistant Required – Wahroonga
Description: This is a casual position in a modern accredited Practice with Registered Nurse support and supervision.
Hours available most weeks in the evenings as well as sick leave and holiday relief.
Previous medical practice experience desirable however training provided.
Contact & How to Apply: Practice Manager Cathy Baynie on firstname.lastname@example.org
GP – NORTH RYDE – FRACGP or VR
Practice: North Ryde Family Medical Practice
- To work full time, minimum 9 sessions, in a busy General Practice.
- Career-orientated and committed to long term Community practice.
- With or without view to partnership.
- Currently 2 partners and 3 contractors.
- Computerised, accredited and mixed billing.
- Doctors receive a % of their billings.
- Position to commence ASAP.
- We are not a DWS area.
How to apply: Forward resume and names of referees to Mrs Heather Snyder, Practice Manager North Ryde Family Medical Practice, email@example.com or fax 9887 1587
Practice Nurse – Chatswood
Employer: Katherine Street Medical Practice
Position Title: Practice Nurse
Contract Type: Part-time (Wednesday-Friday), flexible hours
Location: Chatswood, close to the station
Required: Registered Nurse (AHPRA registration: at least 3 years experience)
Desirable experience: Medical director software, GP management plans, Health assessments, Vaccinations, Recalls/Reminders, Wound management and assisting doctors in minor procedures.
How to apply: email CV to Lisa Wilcox – firstname.lastname@example.org
New Graduate Registered Nurse – to commence ASAP
Employer: Warriewood Family Healthcare
Position Title: New Graduate Registered Nurse
Contract Type: Permanent, full-time
Remuneration: $26-$30/hour depending on level of education and experience
Residency requirements: Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
- Providing a welcoming appearance to patients and any visitor by greeting, in person or on the telephone.
- Maintaining therapeutic relationships and professional boundaries between patients and staff members.
- Conducting assessments, other procedures and checks in accordance to ANMC competencies guidelines.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements according to rules and guidelines outlined in AHPRA registration protocols.
- Maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of patient’s medical records, relevant tests and or medical X-rays.
- Using appropriate tools to chart medical assessments, updating patient’s blood pressure,height, weight and BSL records and providing appropriate comments to the doctors.
- Obtaining medical samples from patients.
- Providing reassurance to patients, and delivering patient centred care.
- Administering vaccines and medications using either oral, intramuscular, subcutaneous, and or intravenous infusions.
- Conducting care measures to wounds and management of ulcers, burns, infections and other wound care management tools.
Contact Person: Nazmi Msamih, 0422 059 021
Seeking Female GPs – Lower North Shore Sydney
Location: Our vibrant practice is 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD, and 5 minutes from North Sydney city centre, situated the leafy suburbs of Neutral Bay. With nearby top school and thriving businesses, this area is one of the best for GPs looking to establish themselves with ongoing clientele.
- Our freshly established Practice will bulkbill initially, with a view of ongoing mixed billing. There is ample senior GP onsite support, will full compliment of allied including psychology, podiatry, dietetics, physiotherapy, as well as onsite pathology. We have a crèche for young patients and an elegant waiting area. There are 7 GP consult rooms and treatment room all equipped with the most modern equipment available.
- At our fully computerised practice running BestPractice, you will work alongside other full-time GPs and be supported by an experienced practice nurse and a team of excellent receptionists who will make your day run smoothly.
- Practice opening hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturdays and Sundays.
We are pleased to offer 70% Gross Billing or $140/hr guaranteed for 3 months, whichever is greater.
The area has a great demand for women and children’s health, and expertise in these areas of service is highly beneficial.
- Non-DWS position
- Fellowship from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (VR FRACGP)
- Un-restricted Medicare provider
- Current AHPRA registration
- Able to start May 2017
Full or part-time vocationally registered doctor – Crows Nest Medical Practice
Full or part-time vocationally registered doctor required.
The Crows Nest Medical Practice was established over sixty years ago on Sydney’s lower North Shore and is surrounded by shops, cafes and restaurants and close to Royal North Shore and the Mater Hospitals. Our private billing practice comprises 14 doctors, full and part-time, and a broad mix of patients. The well-equipped practice employs excellent staff including practice nurses. AGPAL accredited and computerised.
Wide range of services including full check ups, family planning, pap smears, pregnancy tests, antenatal care, ECG, spirometry, childhood immunisation, travel vaccinations, minor surgery, hearing tests, company and insurance medicals.
Enquiries & how to apply: Please contact the Practice Manager on (02) 9436 4021 – email@example.com.
Practice Nurse – Oxford Medical Centre Epping
- Health assessment
- Treatment Room Management
- Childhood and Travel immunisations
- Daily stock count and supply replenishment
- Assist receptionist and general clinic duties when required
- Fully registered nurse with AHPRA
- Insured for own practice indemnity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional patient care skills
- Intermediate level of PC skills
- Ability in following the procedure and implementing protective barriers as applicable when servicing patients
- Flexibility to fit in rostered hours including weekends and public holidays
How to apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Castlecrag Private Hospital seeking GPs
Castlecrag Private Hospital (CPH)’s Medical Services Unit is currently seeking GPs to join the CPH team to care for medical patients. CPH accepts medical admissions from other private and public facilities, and direct admissions from GPs in the community. The medical services unit is an ideal solution for patients who need ongoing care in a comforting private environment. All of the rooms are private with bathrooms.
Patients commonly treated in the Medical Services unit include:
- Reconditioning and ongoing care post-surgery
- Chronic Respiratory Conditions
- Non-acute Cardiac conditions
- Patients with cancer who require sub-acute care
- Patients requiring medication review and pain relief
- Patients post falls
- Patients are managed by GPs and our multi-disciplinary team including Nurses, Physiotherapy, OT, Social Worker, dietician and our onsite Chef
Benefits for GPs:
- Can look after their own patients
- GPs can medi-gap for all consultations
- GPs can build up their practice via new referrals
Enquiries: To enquire regarding being credentialed as a GP or to refer a patient please phone 9935 0200.
Cammeray Medical Practice
We seek an experienced full time and/or permanent part time GP to work at our growing, busy, private-billing surgery.
Cammeray Medical Practice is a fully accredited and well-equipped modern practice. Practice nurses are present full time and a pathology collection centre is located on site. Generous percentage of billings paid to successful applicant. Procedures are encouraged.
Successful applicants will need a strong work ethic, and be willing to work 4-10 sessions per week, including one Saturday morning per month. FRACGP and/or FACRRM is essential.
Applications are to include a covering letter, CV, evidence of CPD and registration.
Dr Aniello Iannuzzi, Principal
Email: email@example.com, Mobile: 0417494528
Registered Nurse – Epilepsy Trainer
Description: Epilepsy Action Australia seeks to appoint a casual Registered Nurse with a passion for education to deliver community epilepsy education sessions.
Location: North Sydney region and surrounds
- The position would suit a Registered Nurse who is not currently employed or who works part time.
- A Certificate 1V in Workplace Training and Assessment is desirable.
- Expert training and support are provided so you can become a Licensed Epilepsy Trainer.
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and to find out more about this wonderful opportunity.
Name of Contact Person: Louise Clarke RN, Educational Services Marketing Coordinator.
Avenue Road Medical Practice – GP Family Doctor
Contact at practice: Mary Rose
Job Title: GP Family Doctor & Integrative Medicine
Brief Job Description: Tues, Thurs and 1/4 Sat. Private practice caring for families who appreciate good quality primary care.
How to Apply: Phone MaryRose 0407 968 006. Send CV to email@example.com
Phone: (02) 99682222
Salary Range: 60% of takings. Standard consult (level B) = $90
Northern Beaches VR GPs & After Hours/Weekend doctors – Gateway Medical Centre
- Privately owned, busy established medical centre
- Fully computerised and accreditied Nursing and allied support
- Secure onsite parking
Location: Mona Vale
P: 02 9998 3400 – Louise
GP – Oxford Medical Centre in Epping
- Full time or after hours GPs who are able to work flexible hours.
- Willing to take turns on Saturday morning sessions.
- Remuneration 75% of billing.
- Busy bulk billing practice with modern fit-out.
- Location next to Epping rail station.
- Fully computerised BP.
How to apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate VR GP, P/T – Northern Beaches
Associate VR GP, P/T (would consider F/T) from August this year, to fill an existing practice of an Associate returning to UK in July.
Flexible sessions, mixed billing general practice on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Full RN support, modern fully equipped practice. Near shops, schools, parking and public transport in edge of village location. Relaxed and friendly professional working atmosphere. We offer a very competitive percentage of fees to our Associates.
Contact: Please call Claire on 0416047342 or email email@example.com
Experienced Practice Nurse required at the Terrey Hills Medical Centre
- Hours flexible and to increase with demand – Monday to Wednesday 8:30-12 noon.
- Previous practice nurse experience essential and knowledge of Best Practice desirable.
- The role will include Health Assesments, Care Plans, Recalls/Reminders, Immunisations, ECG’S, Wound Care, Assisting in minor surgeries.
How to apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SYDNEY NORTHERN BEACHES
- Day / evening / weekend sessions available for GPs
- Modern established practice with the opportunity for ownership in the business. Options for accommodation assistance for out of area doctors.
- Bulk and private billing.
Phone: 0414970773 George
Where doctor welfare and patient care matter most
Join an empathetic and understanding team of doctors and administrative personnel who value quality patient care above all else
- Positions available now in Sydney for doctors focused on quality medicine
- Collaborative Management support
- Competitive income at 90% of Billings
DoctorDoctor NSW has supported General Practitioners for more than 47 years and seeks like-minded doctors to join our team.
If you are interested in joining us, call our national recruitment coordinator Marianne Thomas on 03 8341 1200, or email Marianne.Thomas@doctordoctor.com.au.
Permanent Part time Practice Nurse – Davidson
Description: Experienced Practice Nurse required to work in an accredited family owned General Practice in Davidson.
Work hours: Thursdays 8.30am -4.30pm and Saturdays 8.30am -12 noon. Immediate start available
The nurse role will be to complement the existing doctors . Duties include vaccinations, blood tests, ECGs, assisting with minor procedures, wound management and GP management plans as well as administrative duties. Must be able to work in a team environment.
Essential: Prior experience in General Practice, current AHPRA registration, professional indemnity insurance, excellent communication skills. Familiarity with Best Practice preferred.
Contact Person: Lisa Mills – Practice Manager
How to Apply: Please email resume to email@example.com or call 9452 6434 if there are any questions.
General Practice Nurse – Cammeray
Cammeray Medical Practice
Desciption: Cammeray Medical Practice is currently recruiting a Registered Nurse to join our busy and expanding team. This is an independently owned and fully accredited modern practice. The suitable candidate must have the appropriate tertiary qualifications and National Registration with a minimum of 2 years experience. They need to be up to date with all aspects of general practice including immunisation, wound care, infection control, medications and emergency care. The candidate must be efficient, a good communicator, work as part of a busy team and show initiative.
How to Apply: Please email resume with covering letter and details of 3 referees to:
Jane Townsend or Annabel Higgins
Allied Health Practitioners and Medical Specialists wanted for Roseville practice
Job Desciption: Allied Health Practitioners and Medical Specialists seeking a practice room in a centrally located and purpose built commercial centre in Roseville are invited to enquire. The Rose Health Centre is strategically located around a main transport hub with the Roseville train station opposite, bus stop just a few metres walk, car parking spaces at the rear and disabled/ambulance transport provided off Pacific Highway. There are large signage opportunities to over 6 lanes of Pacific Highway traffic with thousands of cars passing daily providing unbeatable promotion for your practice. Designed to complement your practice with premium fixtures and fittings and flexible configuration of suites with plumbing facilities and access to gas.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are you a doctor looking to work in a practice with hours to suit you? Or are you a doctor looking to establish your own niche practice?
Job Title: General Practitioner
Job Description: Our practice is newly refurbished and has a beautiful aspect in Roseville. We are a privately owned medical centre that offers doctors the chance to operate in a stress free environment with friendly support staff who can manage all your administrative requirements. You are free to practice medicine without interference of a requirement for patient numbers per hour. We offer excellent remuneration and a generous minimum hourly rate with flexible options and hours to suit.
The facility manages an appointment system alongside Bulk Billing/Private billing. We are fully computerised and accredited and offer a well-equipped treatment room for surgical procedures.
We have supporting allied health on site including Psychology, Podiatry as well as Medical specialists. X-ray, Pharmacy and Pathology are conveniently located.
We are a registered yellow fever centre and offer all travel and general immunisations.
Hours: Flexible options and hours to suit.
Email: Please email your details to email@example.com.
50 Avalon Parade Medical Clinic – VR GP Required F/T or P/T
Practice: 50 Avalon Parade Medical Clinic, 50 Avalon Parade, Avalon Beach, NSW 2107
Contact at Practice: Liz Clarke, Practice Manager
Job Title: VR GP Required F/T or P/T
Brief Job Description: VR GP required to replace one of 6 associates who is leaving Australia later this year. Private family general practice which is fully computerised (BP), has full time practice nurse cover and full admin support. Hours and days negotiable.
Close Date: Ongoing
How to Apply: Contact Practice Manager with EOI and / or CV
Phone: (02) 9918 3716
Fax: (02) 9973 2503