We are seeking expressions of interest from practices who would like to participate in the WellNet Integrated Care Program.
The WellNet Program is sponsored by Sydney North Primary Health Care. The innovative integrated care program aims to provide GP led, patient centered, targeted healthcare interventions for patients with chronic and complex disease.
The WellNet Program has been operational in the North Sydney region for over 2 years and has already demonstrated excellent results
95% of GP’s who have participated in the program stated, “it was good for GP, practice and patients”.
A care coordinator will be based in your practice, at no additional cost, to provide self-management support, assist care plan preparation and coordinate services for the patient. The program utilises technology that integrates with existing clinical software, enabling health care providers to connect with each other and create a shared care plan.
Are you a medium sized practice (5-10 GPs), that is excited about innovation, high quality care and collaborative health services? Would you be interested in transforming your practice into a patient centred health care home?
What we need from you
- The majority of your clinical staff to be willing to engage in all aspects of program
- To be using Best Practice or Medical Director
- To be willing to install cdmNet platform to assist with care planning, care coordination and data analytics
- To consent to providing access to your clinical data to facilitate risk stratification (proactive patient identification and selection), Patient privacy is always maintained
- An available room and access to clinical systems for the Care Coordinator
What you will get from us
- A dedicated health care professional (WellNet Care Coordinator) will join your practice team to provide care coordination and planning for your eligible patients at no cost to the practice
- Free access to an extensive suite of resources (templates, patient education materials, practice kit)
- Free licensing for cdmNet
- Progress reports specific to your practice and final program evaluation results
- Initial and ongoing support and training for the entire practice
If you would like more information or to be considered to be a part of this project, please contact Debra Clark. Or fill out the details below.
Debra Clark, Care Coordination Commissioning Manager
T 02 9432 8208
Our project team will organise a site visit to provide further detail and answer any questions regarding the project.
Closing Date: 14th December 2018