A snap shot for HealthPathways in 2017
2017 was a time of great achievement for Sydney North HealthPathways (SNHP), completing 150 local pathways, and over 1000 Health Professionals accessing the website since launching in May 2017.
Pathways are available on the following topic areas:
- Aboriginal Health
- Aged Care
- Child, Youth, and Family Health / Paediatrics
- Dementia/Cognitive Impairment
- Influenza and Immunisation
- Mental Health
- Palliative Care
- Pregnancy / Shared Antenatal Care
- Sexual Health
For a full overview of how SNHP is progressing, including new and updated pathways, see December 2017 Dashboard.
The long term goal of HealthPathways programs are to improve patient access to the right care, in the right place at the right time and to better integrate primary and specialist systems of care.
The objectives of HealthPathways include:
- Supporting general practitioners to better manage patients in the community
- Improving care between general practice and hospitals
- Providing locally relevant information for general practitioners and other clinical registered health service providers
- Designing HealthPathways that are quick and simple to use
If you are a Health Professional practising in Northern Sydney, and you have not already received login details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read more about the HealthPathways Program visit our website.