PROVIDER: Mater Hospital, a faculty of St Vincents Health Australia
DATE: Wednesday 14 September, 2016
VENUE: The Poche Centre, 40 Rocklands Road, North Sydney
Often a GP diagnosis of a brain or spine tumour results in a patient being sent to the Emergency Department. This may result in a disruption of continuity of care and a lack of patient choice.
There are optimal options available for outpatient multi-disciplinary management.
- The classifications and natural history of brain and spine tumours, diagnostic updates
- Treatment options and prognosis
- Evaluating a patient presenting with a spinal problem and clues to identifying tumours
- Physical examination screening
- Treatment options for common spinal surgical disorders
- Optimising referral pathways to specialists
- Dr Renata Abraszko MBBS, FRACS, Neurosurgeon
- Dr Raoul Pope MBChB, FRACS, Neurosurgeon
- Dr Omprakash Damodaran MBBS, FRACS, Neurosurgeon
- Dr Brindha Shivalingam MBBS, FRACS, Neurosurgeon
QI&CPD: Activity No. 60317 4 Cat 2 Points – RACGP 2014-2016 Triennium
ENQUIRIES AND REGISTRATION: Please contact email@example.com or phone 9900 7475.