Education Videos – COVID-19
COVID-19 Education Videos
Donning & Doffing Demonstration by Marg Jennings
Tuesday 17 August 2021
Margaret Jennings, Microbiologist, Infection Prevention & Control Educator & Consultant to General Practice, Marjen Education Services.
COVID-19 Vaccination and the Medico-Legal Aspects of Administration
Tuesday 3 August 2021
- Identify emerging risks from the Covid-19 Vaccine clinics and understand how to mitigate.
- Describe the recent changes to the MBS item numbers and when to apply these.
- Outline strategies for managing the constant changes and communicating these to the team and their patients.
COVID 19 Vaccine in Pharmacy
Thursday 10 June 2021
- Change Management.
- Managing Customer Expectations.
- Consent Process – it’s not just a piece of paper!
- Cathy Baynie – Registered Nurse & Practice Manager.
- Matthew Burton – Pharmacist.
COVID 19 Vaccine Managing Change, Patient Expectations & The Consent Process
Thursday 27 May 2021
Managing Customer Expectations:
Consent Process – it’s not just a piece of paper!
What Worked / What didn’t work
- Cathy Baynie – Registered Nurse & Practice Manager
- Fiona Kolokas – Practice Manager
Update on COVID-19 Vaccine rollout: Presented by the Northern Sydney Public Health Unit
Thursday 25 March 2021
This webinar provides an opportunity to hear the latest information on the vaccine implementation strategy as well as the opportunity to ask questions. Topics include: Adverse events and reporting to TGA; Consent; Importance of reporting to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR); Timeframe between flu vaccination and COVID-19 vaccination and a Q&A.
- Sally Edwards, CNC Immunisation Coordinator, Northern Sydney Public Health Unit.
Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout
Wednesday 24 February 2021
Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) invited all local primary care providers to an update on the implementation of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout. The webinar gave participants an opportunity to hear the latest information on the vaccine implementation strategy as well as the opportunity to ask questions.
Webinar – COVID-19 Vaccine Preparation for your Practice
Tuesday 9 February 2021
Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) invites local General Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Practice Managers, and Practice staff to a webinar on the Australian Government COVID-19 vaccination policy and subsequent planning requirements for General Practice to ensure both readiness and compliance.
- Michelle Horswood, Practice Manager, O’Connell Street Medical Practice.
- Katrina Otto, Managing Director & Principal, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd.