LawSense Navigating Substitute Decision Makers – Powers, Documentation & Removal will help you navigate difficult issues, grey areas and your legal exposure in dealing with substitute decision makers. Register now and benefit from the practical guidance provided.
This program is tailored to the laws applicable in different states and include expert lawyers as well as NCAT in NSW and the Public Advocates in VIC and QLD.
LawSense Navigating Substitute Decision Makers – Powers, Documentation & Removal will be held live online, with recordings available for viewing for 30 days after the live events. Here are details of the program:
DATE: NSW – 7 April 2022 View Program and Register here
• Substitute Decision Makers: Clarifying Powers and Documentation Required
• Advance Care Directives: Understanding the Scope of Your Current Obligations and Navigating Grey Areas
• Navigating Applications for Appointment or Removal of Substitute Decision Makers by Aged Care Facilities – When Should You Act and Avoiding Pitfalls
• Member Anne Britton, Deputy President, Head of Guardianship Division, NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
• Lucinda Smith, Partner, Thomson Geer Lawyers
• Alison Choy Flannigan, Partner, Hall & Wilcox Lawyers
• Julia Abrahams, Chief Counsel, Catholic Healthcare
This program is designed to help you mitigate your risk and legal exposure – register now to benefit from the key guidance they provide.