Is someone in your family using alcohol or other drugs?
Do you work with Families and Friends of drug users?
Family Drug Support presents STEPPING FORWARD.
- Learn how to cope with a drug user
- A safe place to share and to feel supported
There are 4 sessions on offer, covering:
- Stages of change for users and families – what is happening for families?
- Basic communication – what works and what doesn’t.
- Drugs and alcohol information – how they affect people & what are they?
- Treatment and Recovery – what it means for families?
WHEN: Saturday 16th April 2016, 9.30am – 4.30pm
WHERE: Chatswood RSL, Fisher Room, 446 Victoria Ave Chatswood (best parking is in Westfield Car Park and short walk to the RSL)
Bookings are essential – Contact Julie, P: 0400 11 34 22 or E: email@example.com.
“Family Drug Support has helped thousands of families survive this ordeal. Whatever happens, you will be glad you came along.”