Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) is inviting suitably qualified and experienced organisations to apply to deliver a virtual care service for Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs), RACF residents and their healthcare providers in the Northern Sydney PHN region through a ‘Request for Proposal’ process.
The SNHN RACF Virtual Care Service is a clinical support service focused on providing virtual care capabilities (including secure videoconferencing and remote vital signs monitoring) to RACFs and their healthcare providers, to enable timelier access by RACF residents to their primary care providers and other clinicians. The Service is also aimed at improving data sharing between RACFs, primary care providers and acute care sector. The Service will include support to RACFs in the form of virtual care hardware, software and ongoing education/technical support.
The essential features of the SNHN RACF Virtual Care Service will include:
- Provide virtual care equipment to RACFs to facilitate their participation in the service, including appropriate broadband connectivity
- Provide virtual care software and licencing to RACFs and their healthcare providers, with eight capabilities proposed for Year 1 of service operations:
- Multi-factor authentication and access controls
- Appointment bookings and reminders
- Secure videoconferencing and documents/image sharing
- Detailed clinical examination/remote vital signs monitoring
- GP systems & My Health Record integrations, auto-compile pre-consult notes
- Compile post-consult notes and send to EMR systems
- Security and privacy
- Performance and extensibility
- Provide ongoing education, training and technical support for RACFs, their healthcare providers and SNHN staff as part of onboarding to use the virtual care service and maintain its continued use
The SNHN RACF Virtual Care Service is targeted at any RACF in the Northern Sydney PHN region (whether privately operated or government funded) and their healthcare providers. Multi-Purpose Services (MPS) services are also eligible.
The Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation can be accessed after registering to SNHN’s eProcurement website, TenderLink.
Request for Proposal Applications
Please submit your proposal via the SNHN TenderLink Website.
Closing date for submissions
Monday 23rd January 2023, 12:00PM (noon) AEDT.
All applications must be received in full via the online submission form on TenderLink by 12:00PM noon AEDT on Monday 23rd January 2023. Late applications will not be accepted.
All enquiries in relation to this RFP should be directed to the online forum on the SNHN TenderLink Website to ensure probity and fairness. SNHN staff are unable to respond to verbal enquiries or direct emails in relation to this RFP.
An information session will be held on Tuesday 20th December 2022 at 10:00AM via Zoom. To register for the information session, please click here.