This interactive professional development workshop explores the risks of vicarious trauma and burnout, and supports you to stay healthy and safe in your work with people impacted by diverse traumas, disregulation and stress.
This workshop will provide:
- Knowledge around the psychobiology and importance of self-care
- Opportunities for self-inquiry, experiential learning and reflective practice
- Practical, interactive exercises to develop ongoing self-care
- Theories around ‘joining’ rather than ‘merging’ with clients
- Assistance to build and experience a stronger relationship with hope
Date: 22 April
Venue: Community Room, 10 Kulgoa Avenue Ryde NSW 2112
To Register: Contact Vivien Haidig email@example.com Ph: 02 8025 2173
Cost FREE for community services industry staff.