New resources are available for parents, students and health care providers to support uptake of the HPV (Human Papillomavirus) vaccine in school-based immunisation programs during the 2019 school year.
This new campaign targets social and online channels addressing the benefits and importance of receiving the HPV vaccine, discussing safety concerns and ensuring consent forms are signed and returned to schools.
The following communication materials have been developed and are hosted on the Department of Health’s immunisation website at health.gov.au/immunisation:
- HPV Vaccine – Educational video for Parents
- HPV Vaccine – Brochure for Parents
- HPV Vaccine – Personal Story video for Parents
- HPV Vaccine – Animation video for Students
- HPV Vaccine – Animation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Students