This scholarship is being awarded by the Academy of Applied Hypnosis.
It is open to all health practitioners working in the Sydney North Health Network Region.
- Applications open 1 July 2017
- Applications close 30 September 2017
- Name: Practitioner Certificate in Hypnosis
- Method of Study: Online (no attendance required)
- Duration: 112 hours (approximately)
- Presenter: Dr Leon W. Cowen
- Australian Association of Social Workers
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation
- Australian Society of Hypnosis (ASH)
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
The selection criteria on which the scholarship will be awarded will be:
- Be in practice at a minimum 15 hours per week
- Work within the SNHN region
- Be a clinical member or equivalent of the peak professional body
- Be able to start within 3 months and complete the course within 3 months
- Have 2-3 year’s practice experience
- Demonstrate they are giving back to the profession and/or community
- Be able to pay for the text books and costs of completing the course (see scholarship details below)
- Have computer skills and a computer capable of online study
The scholarship covers all tuition $2300 (approximately).
The sundry costs covered by the scholarship recipient are:
- Text books (approximately $200)
- Costs related to online study e.g. computer, internet and electricity required to complete the course.