Date: 20th August 2020
Time: 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm AEST
This webinar will explore the key issues and considerations practitioners need to be aware of from a legal and clinical perspective to help health organisations minimise their legal risk and provide high quality telehealth services for their clients.
Our panelists will cover:
- Whether telehealth is appropriate and key considerations in providing telehealth services;
- Telehealth systems and what how to ensure clarity and minimise failure;
- Preparation and consent considerations in delivering telehealth services;
- Methods of effectively confirming client identity and issues around privacy;
- Record keeping processes and arrangements for scripts; and
- Liability risks and how to ensure Standard of Care.