Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) is inviting suitably qualified and experienced organisations to apply to deliver innovative and creative approaches to provide early intervention program(s) for older people in Northern Sydney community through a ‘Request for Proposal’ process.
The Early Intervention Program(s) will target older Australians and will deliver healthy ageing activities that will prevent, identify and reduce chronic disease and health issues by keeping older Australians out of hospital and help them lead a more active and healthy life in the community.
The essential features of the Early Intervention Program for healthy ageing will include:
• Service delivery provided by a suitably qualified and experienced workforce, including use of multidisciplinary teams as appropriate
• Providing a holistic approach to care delivery to address multiple health/social care factors
• Ensuring the service is provided across multiple locations that are easily accessible
• Promoting social engagement and connection for older people
• Using flexible methods of service delivery incorporating telehealth where appropriate
The Early Intervention program(s) is targeted at older people in the Northern Sydney region that have either; recently been diagnosed with a chronic condition, are at risk of developing a chronic condition or are generally experiencing a decline in their health which may result in a hospital admission.
The Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation can be accessed after registering to SNHN’s eProcurement website, TenderLink.
Request for Proposal Applications
Please submit your proposal via the SNHN TenderLink Website.
Closing date for submissions
Wednesday 16th November 2022, 4:00PM AEST.
All applications must be received in full via the online submission form on TenderLink by 4:00PM AEST on Wednesday 16th November 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
All enquiries in relation to this RFP should be directed to the online forum on the SNHN TenderLink Website to ensure probity and fairness. SNHN staff are unable to respond to verbal enquiries in relation to this RFP.
An information session will be held on Thursday 3rd November at 2:00PM via Zoom. To register for the information session, please click here.