Deliver a national capacity building project to support Australia’s 31 PHNs to establish a national mental health assessment and referral phone service.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
Qualifications and experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Experience in health program implementation, project management and capacity building.
- Knowledge and/or experience of the mental health and suicide prevention sector and contemporary issues, especially the PHN mental health program.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with varied stakeholders including government, Primary Health Networks, and health service providers to facilitate the achievement of activity plans and project outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effectiveness while adjusting to a changing environment, varying tasks, responsibilities and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own workloads and outputs while ensuring projects or tasks are completed within agreed timeframes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to develop position papers and consult, advocate, negotiate and liaise effectively with a diverse range of people.
- a lived experience of mental illness and/or caring for someone with a mental illness.
This a national role, open to applicants located anywhere in Australia.
The Project Coordinator will be employed by their local PHN as part of a virtual project team.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Philip Amos email@example.com