Shared Care 4Kids Blue Book Development Checks
- EOI – Pilot: Shared Care 4Kids Blue Book Development Check
- Practice Nurse surveys
- Patient surveys
How to download and import the ‘Blue Book Pilot CFH Referral Form’ into your Best Practice software
- DO NOT open the template until it is imported into your Best Practice software.
- To begin the import process, click here to download the Blue Book Pilot CFH Referral Form (Best Practice software) – once downloaded, the file will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the ‘up’ arrow to the right of the file name.
- Click ‘Show in folder’ – this will open your Downloads folder, and you will see the downloaded template file.
- Right-click on the template file, then copy and paste it to wherever you would like to store the template, e.g. desktop.
- Now read and follow the Instructions for importing templates into Best Practice software.
- Blue Book Pilot: Practice Sample Notice
- Blue Book Online Resources: Maternal and partners
- Blue Book Online Resources: Children
- Blue Book Practice Setup
- Blue Book Client Journey
- Lessons Learned Log
- The First 2000 Days of Life https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/kidsfamilies/programs/Pages/first-2000-days.aspx
- The First 2000 Days Implementation Strategy, 2020-2025
- Brighter Beginnings – the first 2000 days of life https://www.nsw.gov.au/initiative/brighter-beginnings
- Child Wellbeing and Child Protection Policies and Procedures for NSW Health
- Learn the Signs. Act Early. – Milestone Monitoring Tools
Developmental Screening and Surveillance
Sydney Local Health District – eLearning for GPs (and PNs in the SNHN region) – The Well Child Health Program https://www.slhd.nsw.gov.au/WellChildHealth/
Child health and development https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/kidsfamilies/MCFhealth/Pages/bb-and-learn-the-sign-act-early.aspx
Watch Me! training https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/watchmetraining/index.html
CDC – Act Early Initiative – Information for Healthcare providers https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/actearly/hcp/index.html
American Academy of Pediatrics – Developmental Surveillance: What, why & how https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sceYLUHhgnU&feature=youtu.be
Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne – Child growth e-learning module & resources – https://www.rch.org.au/childgrowth/Child_growth_e-learning/
Emerging minds – infant and child mental health – range of online learning modules and resources https://emergingminds.com.au/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsd7h-pOc6QIVQQwrCh3YBAixEAAYASAAEgKVvfD_BwE
First 2000 Days
NSW Ministry of Health, 2019. First 2000 Days: From conception to Age Five Framework https://www1.health.nsw.gov.au/pds/ActivePDSDocuments/PD2019_008.pdf
Nadine Burke – childhood trauma TED talk – 15 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ovIJ3dsNk
Healthy kids for professionals https://pro.healthykids.nsw.gov.au/resources/
Birth to 5: watch me thrive https://www2.ed.gov/about/inits/list/watch-me-thrive/index.html
Mandatory Reporter Guide https://reporter.childstory.nsw.gov.au/s/mrg
RACGP: Violence and Abuse, Working with our patients in general practice https://www.racgp.org.au/clinical-resources/clinical-guidelines/key-racgp-guidelines/view-all-racgp-guidelines/white-book
APNA – Setting up a nurse led clinic: The building blocks for success https://www.apna.asn.au/hub/primary-times-articles/setting-up-a-nurse-clinic–the-building-blocks-for-success
First 2000 Days – Elisabeth Murphy – Conception to age 5: First 2000 Days
Assessing behaviours of concern in paediatric patients with intellectual disability Webinar
A framework for developmental and behavioural concerns in children 0-5 years – The First 2000 Days
Child developmental surveillance: speech and language development in children 0-5 years – the first 2000 days
Immunisation Update: Including new Schedule and Changes