Would you like help with finding a local service
for your elderly patient or client?
What is this service?
Health Navigators is a 1800 phone line staffed by experienced nurses to make it easy for health, aged and social care professionals to find local services that are right for their frail, older or vulnerable patients/clients. The aim of Health Navigators is to save you time by letting someone else with knowledge of the local health, aged care and social services find personalised solutions for your patient/client.
What does Health Navigators provide?
- Broad assistance with finding local health, aged care and social services (public and private)
- Finding services that best fit your patient’s/client’s budget or are close to their home
- Advice on potential service wait times and capacity
- Specialist service search (based on your patient’s/client’s priority needs, find options for location, cost, first available appointment).
How does it work?
Local experienced nurses, who understand our health system and the supports available, answer the phone and help callers find the right service for their elderly patients/clients.
When does the hotline operate?
Phone lines are open Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm.
How much does it cost?
This service is completely free to access.
Find out more
- Read the FAQs document for a more detailed overview.
- For general enquiries only, please contact Debra Clark: email@example.com. Please note: to contact Health Navigators and speak to a nurse who will assist you in finding the right service for your patient, call 1800 271 212 (Mon – Fri, 8am till 6pm), or fill in the form below outside of these hours.
What if Health Navigators is busy and I cannot get through?
Enter your details and query below, and the team will respond within the next working day.