Find a local health service that meets your needs – call Health Navigators
What is this service?
Health Navigators is a free 1800 phone line which is dedicated to helping health professionals and community members to find the right local health services. This service is now available to the general public.
Who is this service for?
You could be a member of the local community calling direct, or you could be a health professional, aged or social carer, calling on behalf of a patient.
What can Health Navigators do for you?
- Assist with finding local health, aged care and social services (public and private)
- Provide a specialist service search (based on your priority needs, find options for location, cost, and first available appointment)
- Advise on potential service wait times for these services and their capacity
How does it work?
Call 1800 271 212 to be connected to a local and experienced nurse, who understands the local health system and can advise you about the most appropriate service to suit your need.
When can you call?
Phone lines are open Monday to Friday, from 11am to 3pm.
How much does it cost?
This service is completely free to access.
Find out more
- Read the FAQ documents for a more detailed overview:
- For general enquiries only, please contact Debra Clark: email@example.com. Please note: to contact Health Navigators and speak to a nurse who will assist you in finding the right service, call 1800 271 212 (Mon – Fri, 11 am till 3 pm), or fill in the form below outside of these hours.
What if Health Navigators is busy and I cannot get through?
Enter your details and query below, and the team will respond within the next working day.