Sydney North Health Network has commissioned local health organisation PCCS to provide Short Term Psychological Therapies through the Psychological Access Plus service. These services are for people who have a mild to moderate mental illness or who are at risk of suicide or self-harm, and who have difficulty accessing other mental health support due to financial or other circumstances.
The services provided by PCCS include individual counselling, which may be delivered flexibly depending upon each person’s needs.
People eligible for this service include:
- People who are having suicidal thoughts
- Children and young people
- Women who are pregnant or have a child under 12 months of age
- People from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse background
- People who identify as Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander
- People experiencing financial hardship
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
Find out more information about referring a client here.