Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) works on behalf of the Commonwealth to improve health outcomes for patients by increasing the capability and capacity of the primary healthcare workforce to ensure patients receive the right care, in the right place at the right time.
The Palliative Care Lead will lead on the Greater Choice for at Home Palliative Care program and initiatives to increase awareness of; and facilitate and coordinate access to safe quality palliative and end of life care at home.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (or related) and post graduate qualifications or commensurate experience.
- Significant experience in health service planning, health project delivery or health policy review and improvement.
- Expert written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills, with the ability to participate in advisory bodies and influence senior stakeholders in strategic operations.
- Specialist knowledge and experience of palliative care, care coordination or service integration
- Experience of developing and delivering education and training
- Experience of commissioning
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of Commonwealth Governments PHN reform agenda.
The applications need to be sent to SNHN recruitment ( firstname.lastname@example.org) and any further information/discussion required please contact Melinda Daley (email@example.com ), General Manager – Commissioning & Integration.
Please submit your application as soon as possible. SNHN may take the opportunity to progress applications prior to the nominated closing date where appropriate.
Sydney North Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.