Develop the knowledge and skills to offer HPV self-collection to eligible patients and increase cancer screening participation rates.
This course will help you achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Outline the natural progression of cervical disease and its relation to HPV infection.
- Apply the National Cervical Screening Program clinical guidelines when ordering co-tests to case studies.
- Assess the suitability of a patient for HPV self-collection according to National Cervical Screening Program clinical guidelines.
- Compare the differences between the HPV self-collection pathway and clinician-collected pathway.
- Evaluate cervical screening quality improvements suitable to your practice.
Register for free at https://gpex.com.au/course/cervical-screening-hpv-and-self-collection/