Experience our new Northern Sydney Centre for your clients’ counselling, group work or mediation needs. You will have the opportunity to speak to our staff and see what Relationships Australia NSW has to offer.
Drop in for one talk or stay for the whole event, with light refreshments and drinks.
Date: Thursday 31 March 2016
Time: 3 – 7pm
Venue: Level 1, 68 Waterloo Road Macquarie Park
Speakers & Topics:
- Elisabeth Shaw – Working ethically in a crazy world!
- Jenny Douglas – Assisting families with relationship challenges
- Toni Hubble – The benefits and challenges in groups, Men, Women, Children and couples
- Louise Elkington – Hearing the Child’s Voice
- Elisabeth Shaw – How Relationships Australia works in the community
- Judge Joe Harman – Supporting families through separation
RSVP Belinda at firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 March. Limited spaces, so be sure to book early.