On Friday 23 November 2018, the ADHA’s new CPD-accredited My Health Record in General Practice e-learning course went live. This course supports those working in general practice to become familiar with, and confident in using, the My Health Record system. It contains five modules:
- An Introduction to My Health Record
- My Health Record Clinical Documents and Patient-Entered Information
- Viewing and Uploading to My Health Record
- My Health Record Privacy, Security and Consent
- Supporting Patients’ Use of My Health Record
Each module has been endorsed for 2 category 2 points in the RACGP’s QI&CPD program for the 2017–19 triennium.
The course can be found here on the ADHA website.
Work is also underway to upgrade the ADHA’s CPD-accredited My Health Record in Pharmacy e-Learning course.
We will keep you informed of other ADHA My Health Records updates when they become available