In June 2023, GPEx presents the following webinar campaign on behalf of the Jodi Lee Foundation – Created for General Practitioners, the webinar covers the national bowel cancer screening program and provides participants with the skills and knowledge they need to support their patients’ participation in the program.
Each 45-minute webinar will include:
• The role of the GP and Clinical Guidelines.
• Eligibility: Who & Why. How the program works, and information on the “Talking Sh!t” campaign to increase awareness
• How to complete the home test.
• Understanding the results.
• Practice Roles – The role of Practice Nurses, and the practice team.
• Preventative measures and health pathways.
• The NBCSP Online Learning Hub
• Where to from here: tools and resources.