The myMoves Program is a new and innovative self-management program that provides seniors living with a chronic condition with the right information and skills to create an active lifestyle that is right for them.
Macquarie University is now testing the myMoves Program for Seniors – a free self-management program designed to help people:
- Gain knowledge and skills
- Be more physically active
- Enjoy better health and wellbeing.
The program is delivered by physiotherapists to your home via email and telephone.
The myMoves Program was developed because managing physical activity as you get older and face multiple chronic health conditions is difficult. Many people have limited access to good information and are never taught practical pain management skills.
The myMoves Program is suitable for:
- NSW residents aged 65 and older
- People who have at least 1 chronic health condition
- People who can walk outside for at least 10 mins without stopping.
For more information, visit www.mq.edu.au/mymoves or contact Dr Taryn Jones at Macquarie University on (02) 9850 2796 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for program flyer.