JULY 2016 – DECEMBER 2016
PROVIDER: The Black Dog Institute.
DATE: Various, 30 July through to 3 December, 2016
VENUE: Various within NSW.
Psychologists, Social Workers, Counsellors and other Mental Health Professionals working with Adults and Youth are invited to participate in the 2016 Black Dog institute program including the following topics presented at various locations within NSW:
- Advanced Training in Suicide Prevention
- Targeting Anxiety in Youth
- Dealing with Depression
- Perinatal in Practice
- Depression Dilemmas
- Bipolar Disorder: the essential psychological toolkit
- Managing Bipolar Disorder in Young People
- Managing Bipolar Disorder
- Managing the Complexities of Depression
CPD POINTS: CPD accreditation points apply to all training sessions.
ENQUIRIES: Contact the Black Dog Institute on phone 9382 9512 or email email@example.com.
REGISTRATION: Register Online at www.blackdog.org.au/gpcalendar.