The Northern Beaches Domestic Violence Network is holding two events in support of White Ribbon.
Annual White Ribbon Day Breakfast
They welcome all members of the community and especially extend the invitation to the male members of our community (husbands, brothers, fathers, uncles, work colleagues and friends) to join them for breakfast and be inspired participants to do their part and end men’s violence against women and children.
- Herb Cannon, Senior Couples and Family Therapist and Facilitator of the ‘Taking Responsibility’ – Men’s Behaviour Change program
- Emma Buxton-Namisnyk, Research Analyst, Domestic Violence Death Review Team
Performing arts group, Improvising Change, presents Rhymes with Silence incorporating two short plays:
- ‘Maybe Another Time’ written by Natalie Banach, starring Christine Greenough and Rowena McNichol
- ‘As a Mouse’ written by Kate Rotherham, starring Sarah North
Click here for event flyer.
DATE: Friday 25 November, 2016 – Breakfast 7.30 – 9am
VENUE: International College of Management, Manly
151 Darley Road Manly – parking available on site
COST: $35 per person
MORE INFORMATION: For more information contact Robyn Stowe or Natalie Wannell on 9981 9799 or email@example.com
REGISTRATION: Bookings via www.trybooking.com/233144
Northern Beaches White Ribbon Walk
- Everyone welcome
- BBQ breakfast – gold coin donation
- Don’t forget to wear a white t-shirt!
DATE: Wednesday 23 November 2016, 7am for 7.30am departure
MEET: Queenscliff Surf Club – walk to The Corso, Manly
ENQUIRIES & REGISTRATION: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the event flyer.