The Information Technology Support Officer is responsible for the day to day operation of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure (hardware, software, vendors) that enable SNPHN’s people to perform (and ideally excel) in their roles. Therefore, delivering the support services necessary to enable ICT efficiently and effectively, is the key purpose of the role.
To ensure the organisation works as effectively as possible to achieve its annual business plan, each team member has responsibility for a range of activities and outcomes. These accountabilities and their outcomes are reviewed at least annually formally and on an ongoing basis informally with team members and managers.
Key outcomes for the role are:
- Productivity tools (CRM, databases, websites, file systems, business intelligence, telephony, email etc.) are accessible to internal stakeholders with minimum downtime and disruption to operations and programs.
- SNPHN’s data is protected and secure from unauthorised access.
- Effective ICT business systems and infrastructure to support SNPHN’s operations and programs, in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Effective management and monitoring of outsourced service level agreements for all ICT services.
- Assist the IT Service Delivery Manager in the effective implementation of an information technology and communications (ICT) strategic plan roadmap leveraging ICT to ensure alignment to SNHN’s overall strategic plan.
The ideal candidate has
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar or working towards one.
- Demonstrated high level of communication skills, both written and oral, including interpersonal and consultation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with non-technical managers and employees.
- A minimum of 2 years of ICT experience.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with stakeholders and supplier in the delivery, configuration and maintenance of information systems.
- Experience in identifying employee training needs and sourcing / creating appropriate training to meet those needs.
- Conceptual understanding of databases and data integrity.
- Knowledge of Avaya PABX / handset management.
- Experience with cable and patch panel management
- Knowledge of IT governance frameworks such as ITIL.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and improving business systems, policies and procedures.
- Some out of hours work on weekends or evenings may be required, for which time off in lieu may be taken.
- Intrastate, interstate and/ or international travel may be required.
How to apply
If this exciting new role is for you please forward your resume and covering letter addressing the essential and desirable criteria within this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sydney North Primary Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the job description for this role please click here.