In January 2017, the first stage of our PCMH program started with 10 general practices in the region. The program has progressed and we will move to the second stage in 2019. To learn more about the experience of other practices we encourage you to attend our 29 Nov 2018 event in Chatswood.
The PCMH model of care is rapidly evolving locally and internationally, and across Australia the Health Care Home Trial is underway. We plan to build on these developments throughout the coming year with participating general practices through:
- a series of business and clinical leadership workshops
- practice network meetings
- tailored practice support
- enhancing skills for healthcare teams
These will enable your practice to progress to achieve better patient outcomes and improved practice efficiency.
Our Nov 2018 event speakers, details and registration – Introducing the PCMH 2019 program
To introduce our upcoming 2019 program, we will be hosting an event on 29 November 2018 to provide you with insights into what it takes to transform your practice into a Patient Centred Medical Home.
Event keynote speakers are:
- Dr Walid Jammal (NSW RACGP GP of the year 2017)
- Tracey Johnson (Health Care Home Evaluation Committee and Practice Manager)
For event details and registration click here and join the PCMH quality evolution.