This training is for doctors (including GPs and GP registrars) who wishes to upskill in reproductive and sexual health using the latest clinical research and a flexible learning method, this course is for you. This course is the theory only component of the FPAA National Certificate in Reproductive and Sexual Health for Doctors. This blended learning course comprises self-paced online learning, interactive live case discussions, reflective learning, and assessment.
- Update on contraceptive options
- Contraceptive implant (Implanon NXT)
- Current guidelines for STI screening including diagnosis and management
- Unintended pregnancy options
- Working with diverse groups including adolescents and people living with disability
- Updates on the National Cervical Screening Program
- Men’s health
- Other topics in the area of reproductive and sexual health
Clinical placements are currently suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions.
CPD: Participants who successfully complete all course and assessment requirements will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
This education is a CPD Accredited Activity under the RACGP CPD Program. The activity ID is 202204.
ACRRM ID: TBC. 9 hours under the Educational Activities Category approved. 8 hours under Performance Review.